JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to setup an NFA trust and want something a bit more reassuring than Quicken Will Maker. I tried to purchase and download the bronze trust from NWLG but their web site purchase page keeps generating an error. I've tried numerous times, and on different computers. To top it all off, I have left messages twice with the number on the web site saying I am unable to order off the web, and therefore am willing by the terms specified on the site, to pay more by speaking with someone in person, however they have not returned any calls. Married with kids, and I don't want to be shortsighted by "free", but paying doesn't work, when the seller isn't responsive. Any input appreciated....

Try email. Keith Wells <[email protected]> He was the person I dealt with when I bought my bronze trust from them. They sent me a trust for WA even though I specified OR in the online form. He said that their web guy was still working on getting the right trust for the state of the purchaser. He made it right.

Try email. Keith Wells <[email protected]> He was the people I dealt with when I bought my bronze trust from them. They sent me a trust for WA even though I specified OR in the online form. He said that their web guy was still working on getting the right trust for the state of the purchaser. He made it right.

Thanks. Keith called right away once he got my email.

I bought a Bronze trust last week and when I got the paperwork, I had a couple issues with it. I called and spoke with the receptionist who answered one of my questions (I didn't like the answer...) so I sent a detailed email to the generic contact address.

I got an email and phone call from one of the partners and spent about 15 minutes on the phone, most of which was me learning about the state of NFA laws. I have to say, I was quite happy about getting the call and the information I got. I got a follow up email today with new trust paperwork addressing my concerns. I will get it notarized Friday and will send in my Form 1 and CoC along with a copy of the trust and a $200 check.

For me, setting up the trust and the NFA process was like doing my first brake job: I was unsure and it took me more time than it should have, but afterwards, I realized how simple it all was. When the time comes to upgrade my trust to include more than just NFA stuff, I will most definitely use NW Gun Law Group.

Puma,
What changes did you request? I just purchased a Bronze and they sent me a "pre named" trust that initially doesn't look like it's meant to be altered in any way. No blanks other than for Notary signature. Don't really see a spot to ad beneficiaries or other trustees, etc. Any help from someone who's used their services is appreciated.

I already know I want to shorten the name of the trust to (Last Name + Trust)

Thanks

John, I wanted to change the name and add trustees. This was a couple years ago and they accommodated my request, but I doubt they would do this now. A good friend of mine got a bronze trust not too long ago and asked for the same changes and they declined. He ended up saving the pdf as a word document (and had to redo the margins and such) so he could change the trust name to his liking.

John, I wanted to change the name and add trustees. This was a couple years ago and they accommodated my request, but I doubt they would do this now. A good friend of mine got a bronze trust not too long ago and asked for the same changes and they declined. He ended up saving the pdf as a word document (and had to redo the margins and such) so he could change the trust name to his liking.

Thanks. That's what I want to do is change and add. Hard to even figure out where to do the add on for additional trustees, beneficiaries.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top