JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Seems to me that there is a lot of conversation on this latest add in the Handguns For Sale posting by NW that keeps bumping his add back to the top.
Comments should be posted in the COMMENTS SECTION.
Just my opinion again.

Man NW GUN GUY can't catch a break. seems like someone new is going after him each week :s0112:.

Well i've seen his ads and if someone asked him a question via a posting he has the right to reply via a posting even though it's short of the 7 day bump rule. I guess he should just edit the original post to reflex the answer but no one bothers to revisit the first posting. Most people, myself included, forget to edit and just reply. This causes the ad to jump back to the top outside of the 7 days. It's not breaking any forum rules so...

I am not trying crap on your point or anything. I am just saying this is how i see it.

"It's not breaking any forum rules so..."

try this one

4. No member of the community can use the website to promote his/her commercial activities/products/services without a Supporting Vendor membership.

"It's not breaking any forum rules so..."

try this one

4. No member of the community can use the website to promote his/her commercial activities/products/services without a Supporting Vendor membership.

and the point would be?

I think this follows the NT ruleset. 'That which is not expressly denied is allowed'. Meaning that he isn't bumping, he is addressing direct questions. If you want to have the rules changed so that the original post must be edited to fit within the bump-rule time frame then I'm certain the mods would listen.

Oh no, certainly not interested in changing any rules.....not a big deal just expressing an opinion on it.
Thanks for all the feedback and opinions, which I respect.
Have a great evening.....

and the point would be?

We use the funds from paying vendors and advertisers to keep this site running. As they're kind enough to help support the community, the least we can do in exchange is assure them their competitors are not getting the same benefits and the right to compete without cost. This includes non-business members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (for example, buying cheap ammunition at Wal-Mart then reselling here at higher prices). If you're interested in selling or advertising please use our contact us link at the bottom of the page.

We use the funds from paying vendors and advertisers to keep this site running. As they're kind enough to help support the community, the least we can do in exchange is assure them their competitors are not getting the same benefits and the right to compete without cost. This includes non-business members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (for example, buying cheap ammunition at Wal-Mart then reselling here at higher prices). If you're interested in selling or advertising please use our contact us link at the bottom of the page.

And that would be why he has a supporting vendor subscription.

This is a dead issue and will never be fixed................. This has been dedated for the last year and tthe bumpssssssssssssssssssss keep coming and more often. Then friends bumping ads.......

Ohhhhh I wish I had the money, I use to have one of those and regret selling it. Nice gun, and the best one gun sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a crap........... Just get used to looking at closed ads.............

and just where is he listed I couldn't find him??

If you look at his listed memberships on the left of every post he makes youll find that he is a supporting vendor. The supporting vendor tag looks just like the five tags under my name on the left, if you became a supporting member you would have a tag also.

This is a dead issue and will never be fixed................. This has been dedated for the last year and tthe bumpssssssssssssssssssss keep coming and more often. Then friends bumping ads.......

Ohhhhh I wish I had the money, I use to have one of those and regret selling it. Nice gun, and the best one gun sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a crap........... Just get used to looking at closed ads.............

So....Is this gun still for sale? PM me. LOL

Please report these off topic posts in ads and we will give out infractions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads