JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice price on a S&W 15-22 at NW Armory.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The listing says it includes 1, 25rd magazine. So, do they not send it to those in WA, send a 10rd instead, or modify the 25rd to only accept 10rd's?
It doesn't appear they stock any 10rd mags for it so my guess would be they just ship with no mag. Easily answered by giving them a call though.

If 10 rd mag applies to 22s also that sucks. The only reason I keep the 15-22 is because it takes a binary trigger. But a 10 rd mag hardly makes it worth it. Damn OR will have the 10 Rd mag restriction before too long too. I stocked up on the 35 rd plinkster (plinker maybe? Can't recall the name) mags. I think they stopped making them though.

If 10 rd mag applies to 22s also that sucks. The only reason I keep the 15-22 is because it takes a binary trigger. But a 10 rd mag hardly makes it worth it. Damn OR will have the 10 Rd mag restriction before too long too. I stocked up on the 35 rd plinkster (plinker maybe? Can't recall the name) mags. I think they stopped making them though.
There isn't a small caliber exemption on the 10 rd mag stipulation.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top