JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now why in the hell would they wanna do that? Doesn't make any sense at all. Like that dude in OK that just smoked those 3 teens in his house, now his angry granddad would be able to sue the homeowner for defending himself???(assuming it took place in NV) Stupid in my opinion....

Stuff like this really chaps me. Now your protecting the bad guy even more. Why don't they come up with a law for the homeowner saying that if he shoots someone he can sue the family of the "victim" for the psychological issues associated with defending himself?

A close friend of mine shot some dude about 10 years ago. It f-ed him for quite some time. He still can't carry that particular gun. At least he didn't kill him, just blew the whole R side of his face off. That dude has to wake up every morning and look at himself in the mirror and think to himself, "well I probably shouldn't have done that".......That dude got all sorts of medical and mental help, my buddy got 0...He had to deal with that sh!t himself.

Last Edited:
Well, for one reason, the 10 sponsors and 9 Cosponsors of this bill all hold a certain political ideology that despises personal accountability.

Ray

That's bullsh!t man....simply put.... not what you said but the ideologically behind it. It's lame that people have no personal responsibility anymore. It's always someone else's fault...Sigh...........I'm just gonna get pizzed so I'll stop now....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top