JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently ordered from Numrich Gun Parts Corp and was curious what your experiences were with them? Without going full tilt, I wasn't satisfied and I had ordered new, not surplus take off parts. Their customer service responses were not helpful, but rather more an avoidance to actually looking into the issues I had. After initial contact they stop acknowledging my existence. Is that the norm?! I could have sworn everything I had seen from others prior to my purchase was that they were pretty easy to deal with and accepted returns frequently with cracked surplus stocks or handguards. I guess I don't understand the disconnect.

Anyways, thanks for any shared experiences or info.

I made a couple of orders with them in the last year or so. Last item was a fore stock for my Remington Sportsman 12 GA. It was surplus but in mint condition. So, no problems here. YMMV, like with anything.

I've bought and sold parts with them for years and never had a problem. Their technical staff was helpful with some more esoteric projects I was working on. All and all, I'm pretty happy with their operation.

I liked it when they offered free shipping if you ordered online instead of calling them on the phone.
As far as new or used parts, I've always seen that they listed it as one or the other, never "We will ship what ever is on the shelf"

I also bought with them for years and never had a problem. but without knowing what you ordered and what you got, hard to tell what caused the issue, I know people who ordered stuff thinking it was mint parts when in fact the page even had a picture of what they had ordered and the condition,,, lets say they were just being a bubble gum and didn't know what they were doing.

Maybe I caught em at a bad time lol. Unless I need specific surplus parts I won't be trying again. The one thing that did go right though I scored a set of MOE rifle length od handguards for like $12 and they came in mint condition. Going on my 'improved' C7A2 inspired build :D

I ordered a receiver extension that was a 4 position 'mil-spec' that mic'd out at commercial spec when I realized none of my buttstocks fit. And the OD green buttstock I ordered that shipped later was fortunately (but mistakenly) commercial spec, and not OD green at all. And came marred to snot with some rubber cement or tar like residue all over it. I bathed it in rubbing alcohol and I think I'll just sand it down and spray paint it it something. Use it on a beater build. I don't mind ordering second hand stuff or out of spec stuff, but only if I'm expecting it.

I've had very good service from Gun Parts Corp. for many years. They have always had better than average descriptions and when I have had a question they have been very helpful. I've been dealing with them for over 40+ years.

Nothing to add re Numrich, @Haskinsjj but Good Luck with the build--I'm working up the Parts List to build a C8A3 clone (C7's M4-based "little brother") for the girlfriend to play with while visiting, myself.

Pro Tip: If you're going with an ambi mag catch like Canadian Spec, Arms Unlimited has one identical to the specified Norgon at like 1/4 the price. :) Also, if my sources are right they've been ripping out those funky Wook ambi-CH latches and going back to basic, so that's one less nuisance. If you're going with a correct Cadex folding foregrip, there's a shop on evilBay that has 'em for $35 shipped 'til the 28th with coupon code YUSECHK6FTVT9BM.
Cadex Polymer Folding Picatinny Grip & Battery Carrier w/ VTAC logo - OD Green | eBay

I recently ordered from Numrich Gun Parts Corp and was curious what your experiences were with them? Without going full tilt, I wasn't satisfied and I had ordered new, not surplus take off parts. Their customer service responses were not helpful, but rather more an avoidance to actually looking into the issues I had. After initial contact they stop acknowledging my existence. Is that the norm?! I could have sworn everything I had seen from others prior to my purchase was that they were pretty easy to deal with and accepted returns frequently with cracked surplus stocks or handguards. I guess I don't understand the disconnect.

Anyways, thanks for any shared experiences or info.

They sent me stuff that the machining was not completed and would not work and knew it. Never did get it rectified. But the 2nd time I received parts that were mint and shipped promptly.

Nothing to add re Numrich, @Haskinsjj but Good Luck with the build--I'm working up the Parts List to build a C8A3 clone (C7's M4-based "little brother") for the girlfriend to play with while visiting, myself.

Pro Tip: If you're going with an ambi mag catch like Canadian Spec, Arms Unlimited has one identical to the specified Norgon at like 1/4 the price. :) Also, if my sources are right they've been ripping out those funky Wook ambi-CH latches and going back to basic, so that's one less nuisance. If you're going with a correct Cadex folding foregrip, there's a shop on evilBay that has 'em for $35 shipped 'til the 28th with coupon code YUSECHK6FTVT9BM.
Cadex Polymer Folding Picatinny Grip & Battery Carrier w/ VTAC logo - OD Green | eBay
Nice, those ambi latches were abominations! I'll have to look up the Cadex VFG, that's the best price I've seen. I ended up ordering some OD furniture from Armalite being that was the closest I could find to Colt Canada within reason. Any ideas on where to find a CAR stock in OD? I'll keep an eye out for your C8A3 build. I'm really intruiged with what Canada has done with the M16/M4 family of weapons, I think they have made some of the best real world inprovements to the system, not just marketing hype like alot of US based commercial manufacturers. I just wish I could get my hands on a true C7 barrel with the tapered "squeeze" bore.

Try Tony's Customs--it's not listed on the site but he told me by email he could do a green stock body, no tube/etc. for $25, but that was last year and may have gone up since.

Right now, I'm thinking:
BCM C8SFW upper and Tri-Rail
Toolcraft "milspec-plus" BCG
Armalite OD furniture/Tony's Customs stock
GG&G or Cadex foregrip-rail
?ARMS 40L or Daniel Defense A1.5 rear sight

The rear BUIS, the green recoil pad and finding a Krylon or other finish match for Canadian Average Green are the sticky parts as far as I can see.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews