JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
98k 8mm, numbers matching, awesome condition. Comes with 30 rounds on stripper clips, and I've got a handfull of empty clips as well. Also have a leather cartridge belt.

350 OBO. Meey in yelm/oly/lacey only please. Gotta get parts for the truck. 3603502612

20130524_114654_zps8eb8973f.jpg

Thanks. For whoever buys it, I can add a 1851 navy .44, with powder, some balls , holster and measure for 175. I took it in trade, and haven't gotten around to using it. A little beat up and needs a scrubbing in the bore, but functions fine.

do you happen to know if this is a bring home or is it a russian capture? also do you have any pics of the proof marks and such?

Yugo capture. No import marks at all. Yugos scrubbed the waffenamps from the rifle, except for the ones on the rifles intetnals, or places where it wasnr worth trying. (Rear sight, bayonet lug/barrel band, inside of floorplate and the like)

I'm interested in the 44, if it's not pitted.. please PM me, I'm in the Lacey area. I just bought a Yugo Muaser for a project or I would take it, too

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top