JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No thanks. If it goes Global I'll take a front seat and wear my Oakley's. Thermonuclear protection my beanbag. :D

If the Big Button gets pushed, there's still one thing to live for... there is ALWAYS "Revenge." If someone puts all my loved ones in the Hereafter and somehow manages to leave me standing in a Without Rule Of Law world, my new life's work is going to be hunting down and exterminating every subhuman responsible from the Private or 2LT who turned the key all the way up to the very top of the chain of command that gave the order, via the most gratuitously gruesome and painful means I can devise until they BEG for the release of Eternity in Hell.

If the Big Button gets pushed, there's still one thing to live for... there is ALWAYS "Revenge." If someone puts all my loved ones in the Hereafter and somehow manages to leave me standing in a Without Rule Of Law world, my new life's work is going to be hunting down and exterminating every subhuman responsible from the Private or 2LT who turned the key all the way up to the very top of the chain of command that gave the order, via the most gratuitously gruesome and painful means I can devise until they BEG for the release of Eternity in Hell.

Get ready now, do not delay, do it today while you still have internet - this is the survivalist section, right? Pick your targets and determine the size, altitude, etc for your nuclear retaliation rampage. Don't tell anyone I showed you this tool:

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

:)

A new tin foil hat for Colts4me........he must need a spare room in his house to store them. The real studies have been done by the military and army corps of engineers. They have done the definitive studies on this subject. Things like if you are shielded by a mountain, prevailing winds and the like play a huge roll. Cheyanne mountain will survive a bunch of direct hits. I don't know if there is a nuke that compares to a natural event like Mt St Helen's eruption. As interesting as that was it caused little long lasting devastation outside applying a fresh coat of fertilizer to the Palouse. Has he seen how the congressional shelter at the Greenbriar was built?

Last Edited:
Get ready now, do not delay, do it today while you still have internet - this is the survivalist section, right? Pick your targets and determine the size, altitude, etc for your nuclear retaliation rampage. Don't tell anyone I showed you this tool:

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

:)
Who said anything about nukes? If I go on a Global Roaring Rampage of Revenge, it will be Up Close and PERSONAL--I want to watch the lights go out in their eyes.

EDIT: If things go to that point, I want the targets to know that they're dead, I want them to know WHO's killing them, and most important I want them to know WHY the Earth must be cleansed of their foul presence.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top