JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they should hire another janitor with a mop bucket. Pretty lame that it pretty well screwed up air travel planet wide for a day or two.

I have a very twisted sense of humor. Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so strange. I really should be a depressed case given what I've learned in life and been exposed to, but damn, I just see humor in just about anything.

In ten years I see myself doing standup comedy at the Fema camp.

Hitlerly Clinton is about the only thing uglier than that mutt imo.

I have a very twisted sense of humor. Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so strange. I really should be a depressed case given what I've learned in life and been exposed to, but damn, I just see humor in just about anything.

In ten years I see myself doing standup comedy at the Fema camp.

Hitlerly Clinton is about the only thing uglier than that mutt imo.

Pheww was visualizing you in a rubber room for the vision lmpaired for a bit there :D

"She is sexy though, you can't deny that."

Yeah, but Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is a real babe.

"Hitlerly Clinton is about the only thing uglier than that mutt imo."

I disagree. Madeline Halfbright and Butch Reno are uglier than Fineswine.

I have seen VIPR on public transit in Seattle. It's not clear to me what rights they have to stop anyone. Are they actually law enforcement officers?

I sure as hell wasn't about to show them my papers or surrender my weapon.

"No, sir, you may not search nor detain me unless you can express what crime you have evidence that I have committed, beyond a reasonable doubt, within your jurisdiction. I now invoke my 4th and 5th amendment rights. You may be doing your job but that does not supercede my rights. Am I free to go?"

Anything else is superfluous jaw flapping. IF they let you go at that point then just move on and count yourself lucky. If they won't then all you can do respectfully request a supervisor whilst they glove up for the cavity search.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top