JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make no mistake, whatever the catastrophe that the government can exploit, there is a plan to segment the population into more controllable sized groups.

Washington state, for example. Seattle is dependent on bridges, and the state is most effectively severed if you are able to stop traffic at the passes. And even with 90 widened, it wouldn't take much to bring rocks down.

FEMA is more a danger to liberty than a Russkie or ChiComm nuke.

I remember as a kid we practiced the drop and cover exercise and cover your eyes to protect from the flash, in school. Do that and you're good to go. They even had commercials on TV about that. Reckon I should practice the " bend over & kyag" drill.

Reckon I should practice the " bend over & kyag" drill.
Here's the reference illustration...
headupass.jpg
Well, maybe that's a little too much "insertion"... :D

#1 : Don't be anywhere near where the bombs fall.

The problem with that is even the US bombs/missiles/etc., can malfunction and drop/impact hundreds of miles from where they are intended to impact.

Still, it is a start - that and crossing your fingers while huddled within a shelter.

#1 : Don't be anywhere near where the bombs fall.

The problem with that is even the US bombs/missiles/etc., can malfunction and drop/impact hundreds of miles from where they are intended to impact.

Still, it is a start - that and crossing your fingers while huddled within a shelter.
True dat! USSR always went for the megaton bombs because their targeting systems were so poor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top