JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Extensive gun skin application, happy to revert to boring black at the buyers request. But it will be a sad reversal of 6 hours of my perfectionist life 😂😂😂. The gunskin is high heat and water proof, but to be up front, this is my first application, so I don't have first hand long term thoughts.

This little pistol length AR is loud, nasty and love-able :) This is mostly a fun gun or range toy. I wouldn't recommend any close quarters combat or home defense with this. The concussion/sound/fireball can make for less than ideal follow up shots. That said, you do you boo-boo. You CAN consistently strike a torso size target at 100 yards, but keeping them inside the 10 ring at that distance takes a lot more practice.

Asking $375 all parts are 100% new/unfired, except the SBA3. Able to meet at any Eugene/Springfield FFL for transfer. Not shipping at this time.

Will trade for 30-30 ammo only.

Included with sale..
  • PSA lower, enhanced polished trigger
  • PSA .556 7in upper, pistol length gas system
  • Forward blast can
  • Toolcraft black nitride BCG
  • PSA charging handle
  • SB Tactical SBA3 brace
  • Magpul MOE carbine hand guard
  • Matching Magpul P30 mag
  • "Nuclear Skulls" gun skin (painstakingly applied/trimmed across 6+ hours)

ABA98111-AE63-4EC2-B80A-20D49072AC16.jpeg 3C88B6AC-FF9D-4CBF-AD98-AD9C512329DF.jpeg 16BCDB06-985D-449E-B9B8-F827DA5456C1.jpeg 889D8BC5-6456-4EA6-8952-3DE01015B2D7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Extensive gun skin application, happy to revert to boring black at the buyers request. But it will be a sad reversal of 6 hours of my perfectionist life 😂😂😂. The gunskin is high heat and water proof, but to be up front, this is my first application, soI don't have first hand long term thoughts.

This little pistol length AR is loud, nasty and love-able :) This is mostly a fun gun or range toy. I wouldn't recommend any close quarters combat or home defense with this. The concussion/sound/fireball can make for less than ideal follow up shots. That said, you do you boo-boo. You CAN consistently strike a torso size target at 100 yards, but keeping them inside the 10 ring at that distance takes a lot more practice.

Asking $495, all parts are 100% new/unfired, except the SBA3. Able to meet at any Eugene/Springfield FFL for transfer. Not shipping at this time.
Included with sale..
  • PSA lower, enhanced polished trigger
  • PSA .556 7in upper, pistol length gas system
  • Forward blast can
  • Toolcraft black nitride BCG
  • PSA charging handle
  • SB Tactical SBA3 brace
  • Magpul MOE carbine hand guard
  • Matching Magpul P30 mag
  • "Nuclear Skulls" gun skin (painstakingly applied/trimmed across 6+ hours)

View attachment 1106358 View attachment 1106359 View attachment 1106360 View attachment 1106361
Zombie's beware! :cool:

I thought you just finished this one? Looked like a keeper?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.