JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got to shoot this match last weekend - good times for sure. This was my first event like this so I was woefully unprepared. I had sight settings at 25, 50, 75 and 100 but I had not practiced with my BDC reticle. I was not anticipating having to go support side. Aside from not being served lunch - I had a great time and promptly went out and bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire (Hillsboro Sportsman's has them on sale for $467.99 if you have them price match their own website; at least 2 more in stock as of yesterday) and a Vortex Dimondback. Looking forward to the next one.

I got to shoot this match last weekend - good times for sure. This was my first event like this so I was woefully unprepared. I had sight settings at 25, 50, 75 and 100 but I had not practiced with my BDC reticle. I was not anticipating having to go support side. Aside from not being served lunch - I had a great time and promptly went out and bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire (Hillsboro Sportsman's has them on sale for $467.99 if you have them price match their own website; at least 2 more in stock as of yesterday) and a Vortex Dimondback. Looking forward to the next one.
I'll offered the sashimi pork.
I will be incorporating bonus stages. Thanks for your help and support.

I have no idea the general consensus on the experience of the shooter base last match as I was not there, but I'd be happy to help new shooters get there rifles set up/dialed in prior to the match. Could bring my chronograph and get everyone there speed so they have solid data to input into there ballistics app etc.
Really going to try hard to make it to the next match.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top