J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals

Kimber Custom

Reactions
I got to shoot this match last weekend - good times for sure. This was my first event like this so I was woefully unprepared. I had sight settings at 25, 50, 75 and 100 but I had not practiced with my BDC reticle. I was not anticipating having to go support side. Aside from not being served lunch - I had a great time and promptly went out and bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire (Hillsboro Sportsman's has them on sale for $467.99 if you have them price match their own website; at least 2 more in stock as of yesterday) and a Vortex Dimondback. Looking forward to the next one.

Tikka308

Reactions
I got to shoot this match last weekend - good times for sure. This was my first event like this so I was woefully unprepared. I had sight settings at 25, 50, 75 and 100 but I had not practiced with my BDC reticle. I was not anticipating having to go support side. Aside from not being served lunch - I had a great time and promptly went out and bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire (Hillsboro Sportsman's has them on sale for $467.99 if you have them price match their own website; at least 2 more in stock as of yesterday) and a Vortex Dimondback. Looking forward to the next one.
I'll offered the sashimi pork.
I will be incorporating bonus stages. Thanks for your help and support.

Reactions
I have no idea the general consensus on the experience of the shooter base last match as I was not there, but I'd be happy to help new shooters get there rifles set up/dialed in prior to the match. Could bring my chronograph and get everyone there speed so they have solid data to input into there ballistics app etc.
Really going to try hard to make it to the next match.

Reactions
I'll offered the sashimi pork.
I will be incorporating bonus stages. Thanks for your help and support.
So nrl22 is alive in this area! Does one have to be a member of DRRC or TCGC to participate in these events? I know you should be a NRL22 Member I think.
In the dark here

Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors September Show
Portland, OR
Rimfire Challenge Oct 9th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR