JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
0095789f-2f3a-4176-bae0-f1f029c38c6a.jpg
Dear Friend,

Right now we're facing an all-out assault on our gun rights.

Gun bans, gun registration, legislation, court cases, the U.N. global gun ban treaty, Obama's executive orders, and a hostile, freedom-hating media…
The attacks are hitting everywhere, every day…

Fueled by $50 million from anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg's personal fortune, the Obama-Biden-Bloomberg gun ban agenda is dangerously close to becoming a reality.

Will this assault on freedom destroy the Second Amendment and your right to own a gun once and for all?

The answer depends on you—your willingness to STAND and FIGHT for your rights like never before, and draw a line in the sand between your freedoms and those who want to take them away.

That's why I'm asking you to add your voice to those of millions of law-abiding gun owners through NRA's National Gun Owner's Action Survey.

Please take this survey now.

Send a crystal clear message that our Second Amendment rights are more than a campaign pledge—but a solemn oath to defend our freedom. This survey will provide indisputable proof that we will FIGHT BACK against any politician who attacks our rights.

And, if you want to keep your most cherished freedoms, then please become a member of the National Rifle Association today.

NRA is the one organization in America dedicated to defending your Right to Keep and Bear Arms at the Federal level and in your state's legislature. But NRA's strength to fight and win comes from YOU.

And, if you join today, you'll receive a FREE GIFT—NRA's Rosewood Handle Pocketknife—as our way of welcoming you to the NRA family.

So please, answer this critical survey and join NRA today. Unless you and I stand firm under one banner to defeat gun bans, it's only a matter of time until we lose all of our precious freedoms. Thank you.
c2189abb-ad73-4c27-ab14-3740776dbe3c.jpg

Yours in Freedom,

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
National Rifle Association
dba63a8c-d3e9-416c-acaa-262b036d4f03.jpg

77c7ca69-1ec4-4965-816d-3c4335032b58.jpg
8779703a-02c4-4120-a20e-0e7a82c6071a.jpg

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I voted but there was no check box for "Already an NRA member" and I can't go much higher than I already am!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top