JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NRA membership is mandatory at the range I belong to so if I want to stay a member I'll keep paying every year, regardless of how I feel about thier policies.

At least I get a spiffy knife this yearo_O.

Seriously though, my goal is to get to the point to where I can pay the bills and still donate to multiple organizations (like this fine one Joe Link runs) by the end of the year.

It is one thing to support of not support any organization you want. But when you attack a Pro Gun organization of any kind in public it publically supports the anti's goals.
Sorry if that offends folks but that is where its at.
There are many orgs that I would not support, but if they are pro 2nd then I will never disparage any of them publically. I have a dark view of people that do and question motives.
As for receiving spam, I get 250 up to 400 emails a day and most are unsolicited. I just delete and or ignore them. Funny but none of those unwanted ones are from the NRA.
I only get what I ask them to send me and things I do not want I request to not receive them and they are not sent. Before using computers sometimes you have to be smarter than they are. They only do what they are told :)
We are usually the same way, Taku, I would rather some new young person get our offers from the Nra. Or, sometimes we send it our grandkids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top