JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TBH, my gut reaction was, "Is it absolutely necessary to mail me signs that intimate, 'This Guy Has Guns!'"?

Not that the powers that be don't already know (they do) and any threats are gonna come through the same front door I already have, but I do not need the unwanted attention.

InkedLCXGX7SUWZBB5CO52XYN3HDTTU.aspx_LI.jpg

Remember all those requests from the NRA to remember them in your will? Wayne's wardrobe isn't in step with that idea. It may have resulted in many reversals of bequests.

So what captchas would it take for all of you to get on board?

"Wayne La Pierre is being being fired and all his assets are being seized to be sold and money returned to the NRA organization."

"All upper board members have been removed and are being investigated."

That would be a start.

I opted out of their mailing shietelist a few years ago so I didn't get one. If it includes a postage-paid envelope, write your concerns, both about WLP and this particular money grab, on one of the pages, cut out your name and member # if you're concerned about such things, and return it. let them pay the postage and buy the paper to get back a personal FU!! When these mailings start costing them money rather than raising it, they'll change their tactics.

"Wayne La Pierre is being being fired and all his assets are being seized to be sold and money returned to the NRA organization."

"All upper board members have been removed and are being investigated."

That would be a start.

^^^This is the only way they will ever see another dime from me.

Are you a member, have you voted to oust them?

Not any more because of the BS they pull and they only have themselves to thank for that.

Absolutely. I am a lifetime member. And I do vote for anyone other than the sitting member(s).

As am I and I too vote to overthrow the current leadership. Thank you for being assertive.

It's just like gun owners voting for local, state and federal elections, not enough of them care to do it for whatever reasons and all they do is b!tch about the results.

The left is kicking our bubblegum by dividing us and all anybody wants to do is b!tch about things that they did not help to rectify.

I remember when I became a Life Member (had to be a member for the Gun Club I was in). My Grandfather was VERY angry with me. He was a member when the 1968 GCA was approved and recommended by the NRA. He felt betrayed by them until the day he died. I felt the same way in 1986. The NRA is for the survival of the NRA and nothing else. There was some hope in the late 90s, but not anymore. They are as dead as Remington.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top