JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the surface yes this is a win for gun owners. Yes the two cities are probably disappointed. But what they'll do with this is run to the legislature and hold this ruling up as a justification for the repeal of the preemption statute. What that means for gun owners is to donate to the SAF. Litigating the 2A as a barrier to these laws is better because the legislature cannot repeal the constitution.

I don't care for laws like that, but any functional firearms are always either in my immediate control or locked here anyway. Shouldn't have to make it a law, people know their circumstances.

from this article....
" Today, the Washington Court of Appeals struck two firearms-storage ordinances under the state's preemption law in an NRA-ILA case. "

same report from SAF ....
A Washington State Appeals Court panel has unanimously held that a so-called "safe storage" ordinance adopted by the City of Edmonds and challenged by the Second Amendment Foundation, National Rifle Association and three private citizens violates the state's 36-year-old model preemption law. SAF and NRA are currently challenging a nearly identical storage ordinance adopted by the City of Seattle prior to time Edmonds adopted its illegal ordinance. The same appellate court last year ruled the Seattle lawsuit can continue.

This is a step io the right direction they keep this up at the state level and i might just donate get rid of the upper management and i will join

And 594. This is what we need NRA and SAF for, and where were they? Crickets.

It's more of a question of where were all the Washington gun owners, eh. They sat on the couch!!!
Do not think that you were doing a good service by just throwing money at this Pro 2A organization or that organization without getting involved in the actual fight.
Citizens are supposed to be in charge of their politicians and it's pretty obvious that many gun owners are a lazy bunch that will not come together because of this or that, some even bubbleguming vote for the anti-gunners.:mad::mad::mad:

It's more of a question of where were all the Washington gun owners, eh. They sat on the couch!!!
Do not think that you were doing a good service by just throwing money at this Pro 2A organization or that organization without getting involved in the actual fight.
Citizens are supposed to be in charge of their politicians and it's pretty obvious that many gun owners are a lazy bunch that will not come together because of this or that, some even bubbleguming vote for the anti-gunners.:mad::mad::mad:
To me both issues are important.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads