JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember Cho at V. Tech... two handguns with nineteen 10 and 15 round magazines and 400 rds of ammo... No hi-cap mags there... 32 people dead.. hi-cap legistlation is a waste of time, money and effort..

Our Representatives are so blinded by lobbiest and their own party to see the facts backed by statistics... Boths sides are a waste of their daddies efforts and should have been shot in the sheets to begin with.

Why aren't the Repub's holding a meeting to discuss mental health?
Why aren't the Repub's doing SOMETHING?
Why are they silent?

Last Edited:
\

With lighter paychecks, people may ‘get it’ about Obama and gun owners

Absolutely not. The 50 percent that voted for the marxist oven-stuffer WILL NEVER GET IT. The young, public school educated animals have no concept of personal and economic freedom. Brainwashed to hate people that cite the Constitution in regards to freedom. Brainwashed to think government cash is needed to get by in life whether its with food, housing, or school. Benghazi. They still voted for him. Unemployment higher. They still voted for him. Hates whites (as evidenced time and time again with his rhetoric and his racist A.G.). They still voted for him. No. Half of the people in this country are worthless and would be better serve the world if they were turned into feed for livestock.

Even if the feds cannot get an 'Assault" gun ban through, our new Portland mayor is starting to make noise about banning "assault" rifles and high cap mags. I don't think he can do that in the city without violating state law, but I don't know for sure. The Oregon state guv has indicated he might support a statewide ban. It is getting downright liberal around here.

If thi idea gets past the house (Overwhelmingly controlled by the GOP) it will be the END of the GOP as a national party.

The people in power know this well.

I very seriously doubt any significant legislation will make it through congress. The GOP is vulnerable primarily from the RIGHT, not the left. Voting for a AWB or a hi-cap ban would make them extremely vulnerable. I highly doubt we'll see any legislation on guns this term.

Even if the feds cannot get an 'Assault" gun ban through, our new Portland mayor is starting to make noise about banning "assault" rifles and high cap mags. I don't think he can do that in the city without violating state law, but I don't know for sure. The Oregon state guv has indicated he might support a statewide ban. It is getting downright liberal around here.

Yep, I can hardly wait to see what more infringements lie ahead.

Even though the NRA said this, and hopefully it ends up being true. DO NOT STOP writing, calling, E-mailing, your reps. and senators.

The pressure needs to stay, you know some nut job will go on a shooting spree again, and it will all pick up and start again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top