JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NRA memberships for Christmas!

The NRA membership numbers are right around 4 million.

If every NRA member buys just one membership for a family member this Christmas, the NRA numbers double to 8 million. If every member bough two additional memberships, the number increases to 12 million.

We need to triple the number of memberships this year. The NRA is our representation in Congress. I know some people don't like the NRA because they supported Palin. Well, Palin isn't going to get in office in the next year, but Obama and the Democratic majority in Congress may strip us of our gun rights within the next year. Yes, the NRA did oppose loosening the restrictions on CHL licenses in Oregon. To that I say, join OFF and let Oregonians fight for Oregon's gun rights.

Don't let choices the NRA made in the past prevent them from helping us tomorrow. We need to stick together and the NRA is the most powerful lobby we have!
Join! Join! Join!

What could be better than a stocking stuffed full of Second Ammendment security?

Buy your wife an NRA membership for Christmas!
Buy your relative that only hunts once a year an NRA membership!
Buy your kids NRA memberships!
Buy your dad an NRA membership!
Buy your mom an NRA membership!
Heck, buy your girlfriend/boyfriend/mistress an NRA membership! You may not be together next month, but they'll be a member for the rest of the year!

I am a Democrat and know that the NRA only gives to republicans but even I am getting an NRA membership, and I think I will get my mistress one too.

The point is, it doesn't might who they have supported, or who they support now.

The point is what the NRA supports the most: GUN RIGHTS!

And who the NRA is: THE MOST POWERFUL GUN LOBBY in AMERICA and the WORLD!

Now, stop bickering about which blue dog dems the NRA gave the nod to, and buy some NRA memberships TODAY!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top