JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
TRUMP-NRA-600x364.png

If you find your self on the No-Fly list, how did you get there?
how do you get off?

What, no one knows?

That is why we can never use that list for anything, ever.

What the hell is a 'terrorist watch list' ?

I knew it wouldn't be long before trump started in on attempts to degrade the 2nd amendment- remember his attacks against the 1st back when the mean old journalists were being mean to him?

I'm all for a no fly no buy law if they can provide solid due process but I doubt it. We've maxed out on gun control laws and infringing on our rights, when will people learn you cant legislate violence.

Then the bigger problem is the anti-gun politicians will gut and stuff it to something in their favor. Lets face it, look at the "thing that goes up" and "barrel shroud" arguments... these antis are so affixiated on the gun have no clue on how to pass effective criminal control.

What the NRA needs to be doing is screaming loudly in the face of gun control proposals, tougher laws on violent crime and better mental health care reform. We need to scream so loudly it drowns out the gun controllers...

I hate to say it... Wait no I don't - I love to say I told you so.
Folks, Donald Trump is a CON MAN and latching onto him on the slim hopes that he'll stand up for our gun rights (or hell, take any stand on anything at all) is LUNACY. Don't be fooled by him being on the republican ticket. He's as much a republican and/or conservative as a bunch of broccoli.

He IS, however, master salesman, and he sold his lies all the way through the primaries preying on people's hopes and fears. Now look what's happened. Thank the primary voters and the MSM for this mess.

so where does Hillary stand on preserving our gun rights?

I never said there was any good alternative. Just pointing out that the people who voted DT into the nominee position are the ones that made this mess. Those voters have nobody to blame but themselves (and by an extension those who vote republican but did not vote in their respective primaries).

I never said there was any good alternative. Just pointing out that the people who voted DT into the nominee position are the ones that made this mess. Those voters have nobody to blame but themselves (and by an extension those who vote republican but did not vote in their respective primaries).
true, but its too late to look back now. What I find interesting is early voters in the primaries when Trump and Hillary gained the most traction, the demographics of primary voters is the roughly the same for both.

Now the thing about Trump having talks with the NRA, who is endorsing him, is the NRAs latest position on the no fly no buy idea has been in opposition in protecting due process, there is hope Trump will use this to topple Hillary. He's already set his campaign on gun rights while and it would be bad for his campaign to backpedal too far now on any issue.

Given past behavior, I expect NRA to fold on this one. Soon we'll all be on that no fly no buy list.

No matter, the revolution starts soon. All this nonsense will be cleared away.

I'm not surprised. Funny how some of my friends still voted for him despite being told the truth about him.

Guess I know who to never trust with any kind of decision.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top