JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taku is posting the NRA Lobby emails - NRA-ILA DAILY ALERT FOR

I think they should they get their own sub area like
Oregon Firearms Federation Alerts

Perhaps those posts can be automated.

They are only once a day for the most part. If they get cubicled they never are seen by most. If they are not wanted I will stop posting them ?
I just thought people would either see and read, or because they dont like the nra they are well marked and folks would just have the will power to not read them. Space wise they take up the same amount either way but since they are legal and political by their very nature that is to me a relevant area and place to get more people involved. Hiding them leads to like most things tend to create easy apathy and ostrich holes. Its another problem that plagues gun owners and supports gun grabbers.
I just think pro 2nd news should be front and center and not dungeoned away.

I am not objecting to them - but like a lot of other guys, I already get them in my email.

NRA-ILA: Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top