JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, don't know if this has been posted yet, forgive me if it has, but I just sent this to everyone I know, now I'm going to post it on every forum I am a member of.

The NRA is currently offering a life membership right now for only $300 with no sponsor needed! They are only doing this until the end of the month and then it will go back up to $1000 for a life membership. You don't need another life member to sponsor you or anything, just call 1-888-678-7894. I had just renewed my membership until 2018 when this deal came out so I guess that money ended up being a donation since I juat renewed for life anyway. I have always hoped to be a life member but just wasn't able to spend the money.

Whether you don't agree completely with the NRA or not, they are the only game in town when it comes to protecting your second amendment. I don't agree 100% with some of the things they say either but there is no other group that comes close to the clout the NRA has in Washington DC and we have to protect that. This is a steal for the life membership.

Even if you are short on money right now I understand but this might be our last chance and it would be worth tightening your belt a little more right now to become a member. Even if you don't want to pay the $300 at least consider becoming a yearly member and buy a one year membership for $25, every little bit helps. If you can, buy a membership, life or yearly, for your wife, husband or kids too. Your kids will be able to truly take full advantage of the life membership for $300.

I'm not an NRA recruiter but just feel this is important and this deal is awesome. In the past they have offered a similar life membership if you had another life member sponsor you, this time you don't need a sponsor. Even if you don't want to take advantage of this, please tell everyone else you know of it so they will consider it.

Thanks,

Mark McKinney
(nimrod)

Thanks for Posting, Mark.
Ya done good.
I let my membership lapse a few years ago, and I've had a welcome respite from the junk mail and phone calls.
However, I just signed myself and my son up as life members, just now as a result of your post...and all the recent events, of course.

I'm a recruiter and haven't been notified of this, has anyone done it and can verify the OP's info? It's not on the NRA website at present and I haven't been notified through the recruiter emails either.

I just saw this very topic being talked about on the national gun forum, and aa of today a lifetime member was sponsoring anyone requesting it on the thread I was reading.

Deen,

As per our PM's a few weeks back (maybe you remember that... LOL), I'll drop you a line for sponsorship (if its still required) as soon as I can kick loose $300 from the budget. ;)

Try without sponsorship and let me know. I'll be glad if they do it!

After all they gained 100,000 members in 18 days and have said they will have 5,000,000 by the time Obwan is done trying to pass illegal laws.

I'm a recruiter and haven't been notified of this, has anyone done it and can verify the OP's info? It's not on the NRA website at present and I haven't been notified through the recruiter emails either.
As I stated in my post, I signed up myself and my son simply by calling the number posted. I did have to call twice, they were not prepared to do two memberships in one phone call.
The 'no sponsor' part was a simplifying, enabling factor in my decision to join right then and there... I'd considered the $300 sponsorship deal before, but the hassle put it on the back burner.

KalamaMark,

Glad you took advantage of it. I signed myself up and might sign up my sister and nephew now, it's only money and it's going to a good cause. You guys don't need a sponsor for this one, I guess they realized every one was just posting themselves up as a sponsor anyway and let you just sign up without one. Not sure how long it will go but I didn't even have to wait when I called.

nimrod

I just did the NRA $300 Lifetime membership...I called the NRA (877)672-2000, option 2, and was on hold for awhile...I finally talked with a rep. and told him I wanted the $300 lifetime membership that was advertised by Tom Gresham of GunTalk. He was saying the only difference between the $300 and $1000 memberships was I would not be getting the NRA leather jacket. I believe it was reported to end on Feb. 28th. That was easy. I should get my info packet in 4-8 weeks. Good luck ALL....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top