JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the annual dues going up in in 2016, and the continued attack against our 2AR, I selected the Life member renewal option yesterday. I would encourage everyone to consider taking advantage of this offer - either as an initial or renewal member.

For sure if you are 60 or younger, the odds are this special offer will save you money over your life on annual dues. A significant surge in total membership will help our fight... as any state representatives "on the fence" will see the statistics.

The NRA is our voice and pointy end of the spear in the fight against those who swear to uphold and protect our constitutional rights, but do not.

Hell, if for no other reason, do it in memory of this great American and stalwart defender of the NRA, our heritage, and 2AR's.
Heston.jpg

Got a link to the discount?

You can just call them too. I signed up for the Life Membership about 2 years ago and actually was able to get a better deal than their current life membership price at the time, just by asking them.

Don't forget too, if you don't have all the money right now, you can select the EPL (Easy Pay Life) option and pay over 5 years. It's a good option that can make a life membership more easily accessible to folks that may not be able to cover the full amount up front.

With the annual dues going up in in 2016, and the continued attack against our 2AR, I selected the Life member renewal option yesterday. I would encourage everyone to consider taking advantage of this offer - either as an initial or renewal member.

For sure if you are 60 or younger, the odds are this special offer will save you money over your life on annual dues. A significant surge in total membership will help our fight... as any state representatives "on the fence" will see the statistics.

The NRA is our voice and pointy end of the spear in the fight against those who swear to uphold and protect our constitutional rights, but do not.

Hell, if for no other reason, do it in memory of this great American and stalwart defender of the NRA, our heritage, and 2AR's.
View attachment 266768

Yeah, what he said.
Join the fight or we we will lose.
It's hard giving up gun money for politics but if we don't we won't have to worry about having guns.

Totally agree, NRA, OFF, GOA... Membership in all of them. For the small price to be a member, even a life member, it's cheap compared to losing our rights.

It's critical to show that bump in membership, sends a clear and concise message to our elected officials.

If you own and enjoy the freedoms we have as gun owners, I think it's imperative to be a member of some pro-gun organization representing you in the political arena.

Otherwise, that's an unheard voice, silence is complacency... Just sayin...

Sure wish those jackasses would change their stance on spam. Took 3 calls and months of unsubscribing to dozens (seemed like it anyway) of different email addresses to get rid of about half of the spam. And yes, I checked the "leave me alone" box while registering. I fixed it by moving.

Hey NRA- change your spam policies and I will rejoin. Until then - bite me.

It is undeniable that they are a crucial piece of the fight to retain our rights. Hell, even if you don't fully agree with how the NRA does things, they are a certifiable thorn in the sides of the anti's. They piss off Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and every single damn anti-gun media outlet out there. That's money well spent just to keep all of them frustrated, angry and terrified.

Sure wish those jackasses would change their stance on spam. Took 3 calls and months of unsubscribing to dozens (seemed like it anyway) of different email addresses to get rid of about half of the spam. And yes, I checked the "leave me alone" box while registering. I fixed it by moving.

Hey NRA- change your spam policies and I will rejoin. Until then - bite me.

Interesting. I get hardly any spam from them. I checked those boxes when I signed up too. No mail in the mail box from them and hardly any emails aside from alerts. I get maybe 6 emails a year about their insurance plans, and that's about it.

I do think they are a good outfit and do good, and I would support them again (with $$$) but they pissed me off. I value my privacy every bit as much as my 2A rights; they go hand in hand.

When I see an official declaration from them they will leave people alone when the subscribers ask, I will be right there to support them. IF you google "NRA Spam", you get lots of hits.

Bottom line: If they haven't pissed you off, you should support them.

I do think they are a good outfit and do good, and I would support them again (with $$$) but they pissed me off. I value my privacy every bit as much as my 2A rights; they go hand in hand.

When I see an official declaration from them they will leave people alone when the subscribers ask, I will be right there to support them. IF you google "NRA Spam", you get lots of hits.

Bottom line: If they haven't pissed you off, you should support them.

I too get lots of e-mail and flyers from them wanting additional donations. Sure, they are a bit annoying at times, but I feel a small price to pay considering that without them leading the fight we'd likely look like the neutered European Sheepland's.

Besides, I get just as much spam from various fly fishing organizations (like Trout Unlimited)... the perils of being engaged :D

Not sure how many years ago it was but they had a even better deal. I upgraded then and no emails either I saw it on CalGuns or some place like that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top