JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Because search is disabled, I don't know if I am repeating a post.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=ar15

I don't know how long this will be available, but spread the word.

I know there are those who don't like the NRA and will therefore try to keep anybody else from joining them. You have a right to your opinion, but think about your trying to take somebody's right to freely associate away from them.

Pops

We need every dog in the fight, even if it is the NRA and they are getting a little old and arthritic and teeth worn down.... I'm going to file my taxes and join NWFA and the NRA, i hope this deal is still going on in a couple weeks! :s0155:

I used this deal to become an NRA life-member in January and the last I heard the deal was to last until March. That said, I do hope they extend the offer and everyone takes advantage of it. Also, if you think the NRA is not hard-core enough, join another organization with the money you saved to keep the pressure on!

As I understand it, the $300 with a sponsor expired 1 March. This one doesn't require a sponsor, and the other places I read about it indicate it is thought to be new.

I will second that comment on calling to get put on the no-mail list. I do tend to get irritated when somebody complains about that, a year after I informed that same somebody about asking to be let out. Remember, though, that a lot of their mail is handled by a third party and it might take as long as 3 months to get fully purged.

Pops

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top