JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.nraila.org/legal-legislation/

DAILY ALERT FOR Friday, January 23, 2015

hawaii-flag.jpg
LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Hawaii: 2015 Legislative Session is Now Underway
Yesterday, the Hawaii Legislature began its 2015 session. The NRA will continue this year to fight any attack against your Second Amendment rights while continuing to help advance pro-gun and pro-hunting reforms in Honolulu.

vermont-flag.jpg
LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Vermont: Bloomberg and Out-of-State Anti-Gun Forces Target Vermont
We knew this day was coming. After dumping millions of dollars into the ballot initiative in Washington State, national anti-gun interests have now set their sights on Vermont.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Kansas to consider respecting Right-to-Carry without a permit
View attachment 134836
Kansas legislators are likely to consider allowing people to carry concealed firearms without requiring a state permit.Twenty-six of the Kansas Senate's 40 members introduced a bill Wednesday to end the permitting requirement. The lead sponsor is Majority Leader and Nickerson Republican Terry Bruce.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
N.D. considers bill to allow firearms in more public places
View attachment 134837
North Dakota lawmakers are slated to consider legislation that would allow concealed carry permit holders to pack guns at more public places.

THE SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
Women buying guns more than ever
View attachment 134838
The report showed that women more and more are getting into shooting activities such as practical pistol, clay target, long-range and general plinking.

TOWN HALL
Self-Defense Still Reigns as Number One Reason Women Purchase Their First Firearm
View attachment 134839
According to a new report released by the National Shooting Sports Foundation at the 2015 SHOT Show, self-defense still remains the number one reason why women purchase their first firearm. Home-defense comes in second.

FOX NEWS
Kid Rock under fire for posing with dead cougar
View attachment 134840
Kid Rock came under fire from fans and animal rights groups for posing for a picture on Facebook with a cougar he presumably killed on a hunting trip.

If those PETA folks love animals so much I'd like to see one of them in a pen with a hungry cougar with no means of escape.

Let them sit down and rationalize with that cougar as to why it's important to save them. Then when that one fails to change the Cougars mind, in a week send in another, as I'm sure it will be hungry by then.

I'm sure one if them will be able to convince it. Meanwhile I'll keep supporting those who effectively manage the big cat population from a distance with high powered rifles (or pistols).

If those PETA folks love animals so much I'd like to see one of them in a pen with a hungry cougar with no means of escape.

Let them sit down and rationalize with that cougar as to why it's important to save them. Then when that one fails to change the Cougars mind, in a week send in another, as I'm sure it will be hungry by then.

I'm sure one if them will be able to convince it. Meanwhile I'll keep supporting those who effectively manage the big cat population from a distance with high powered rifles (or pistols).

I heard Cougars tend not to eat junk food, so they might actually be safe in that situation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top