JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington: I-594 backers plan to ask Legislature for new gun laws
Posted on December 8, 2014
Print Email Share
In what they vowed will be a long-term campaign, activists at a Thursday news conference at Plymouth Church in Seattle said they'll push "evidence-based" policies to reduce gun violence — and hold legislators politically accountable if they don't take action.
But their agenda was questioned by a prominent gun-rights advocate, who accused gun-control opponents of overreach.

Read the article: <broken link removed>

I've said it before, we all owe folks like Alan a debt of thanks and more importantly our support, both helping with the fight and monetarily. I did so for the I-591 and I-594 bills and will be doubling down for the next round.

You'd have to be living in never-never land to think for a moment this wasn't the anti-gunner' plan along. They are simply going to try and overload the system with friendly sounding, makes perfect sense, titled gun initiatives... for which the fine print and doublespeak is anything but.

"In what they vowed will be a long-term campaign, activists at a Thursday news conference at Plymouth Church in Seattle said they'll push "evidence-based" policies to reduce gun violence — and hold legislators politically accountable if they don't take action."
"evidence based policies"? Like saying that guns kill with out a helping hand from people???

They care not about reducing gun violence, they do care to strip law abiding gun owners of their rights though!!!!

"But their agenda was questioned by a prominent gun-rights advocate, who accused gun-control opponents of overreach."

They will be called out for the tactics they used to push this garbage obomanation!!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top