JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Hmmmmm..........

If a amnesty period were to actually happen, what would/should a person submit? ????

Unmodified HK trigger packs would be high on my list. You can buy them all day long for under $200. Stripped AR lowers? Sears? ??????

E

What would an amnesty period do to the value of existing NFA machine guns? I dunno for sure but I can imagine. Would NFA collectors and shooters take a big hit in the value of their NFA collections? Would this constitute a taking? Dunno that either.

What would an amnesty period do to the value of existing NFA machine guns? I dunno for sure but I can imagine. Would NFA collectors and shooters take a big hit in the value of their NFA collections? Would this constitute a taking? Dunno that either.

In this case you would have to be a gymnist of the caliber of Mary Lou Renton to argue that a drop in value would be a "taking".

If increasing the availability of supply drives down value, it only proves that they were over valued to begin with.

E

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews