JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Hmmmmm..........

If a amnesty period were to actually happen, what would/should a person submit? ????

Unmodified HK trigger packs would be high on my list. You can buy them all day long for under $200. Stripped AR lowers? Sears? ??????

E

What would an amnesty period do to the value of existing NFA machine guns? I dunno for sure but I can imagine. Would NFA collectors and shooters take a big hit in the value of their NFA collections? Would this constitute a taking? Dunno that either.

What would an amnesty period do to the value of existing NFA machine guns? I dunno for sure but I can imagine. Would NFA collectors and shooters take a big hit in the value of their NFA collections? Would this constitute a taking? Dunno that either.

In this case you would have to be a gymnist of the caliber of Mary Lou Renton to argue that a drop in value would be a "taking".

If increasing the availability of supply drives down value, it only proves that they were over valued to begin with.

E

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top