JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But despite their intricate long-term scheming, that last describes them in so many ways on so many things, doesn't it?

The reality is they see "THIS" but we are over here and " THIS " I think that makes us stronger sometimes being underestimated makes one way more powerful then they may realize. I am sure England thought they same about our forefathers...... and we all know how that worked out.

I caught a little snippet of the KXL news before running into the store. They spoke briefly about I-1639 going to the WA Supreme Court. I didn't catch the name of the WA demonrat that stated if the measure fails he will draft legislation that covers the initiative.

I caught a little snippet of the KXL news before running into the store. They spoke briefly about I-1639 going to the WA Supreme Court. I didn't catch the name of the WA demonrat that stated if the measure fails he will draft legislation that covers the initiative.
These Demofascists are worse than Terminators... at least Skynet's finest can be reprogrammed.

Jerry Cornhole wrote an article in the Everett Screed to the effect that the WA Supremes will pretty much rubber stamp any ballot initiative. Realistically speaking what are our chances of prevailing in this?

"Slim and None, and Slim just left town."--Don King

However, we MUST fight--because Washington gun owners p*ssed away our chances to win when the fight was easy, we now approach the end of Churchill's pithy quote:
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

We HAVE to see this through and take it Federal, once Kavanaugh is seated.

<broken link removed>

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Washington's Supreme Court has cleared the way for a gun-control initiative to appear on the November ballot.

The court late Friday afternoon reversed a judge's decision earlier this month that threw out more than 300,000 signatures used to qualify Initiative 1639, saying the petition format did not follow election law.

Thurston County Superior Court Judge James Dixon had said the signature petitions did not clearly identify what would change in the law and the font was too small to be readable. He ordered the secretary of state to stop certification of the measure.

But the Supreme Court ruling, written by Chief Justice Mary Fairhurst, said the secretary of state is not required to block a measure based on the readability and formatting of the proposed measure's text.

I-1639 would raise the age for the purchase of a semi-automatic rifle to 21. It would also expand the background checks for the purchase of these rifles.

And this is the other issue, some axxhole Democrap who thinks he can just legislate his way around LAW regardless of how the State Supers rule! WOW, SOME BIG BALLS that one!:eek::eek::eek:

This is going to take some work...
If you have friends or family who don't regularly vote, or are somewhat disengaged from the politics of the day, it's time for a conversation. It's going to take more than just WA's "super-owners" to beat this down in Nov... gonna need the fence-sitters and gun agnostics (aGUNostics?) to play along too.
My job has me in WA every week... I can't do any hard core politicking w my customers, but I can put a subtle bug in their ears. It won't turn any antis into pros, but it might persuade some of the previously ill-informed or disinterested to break our way.

EVERY 2A & gun owner had better start writing their legislators demanding answers of this illegal action by the state supreme court and writing letters to every news agency outlining the faults of this illegal BS decision. I just sent a letter to MY elected officials and every news agency in my area demanding IF they're going to let us bleed or whatever. I'm so po'd right now I can't stand it.

Dan
Here's a few emails you can write to concerning the WSSC decision;
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
May not do any good but it'll pass a message on. Do the maxine waters bs and pummel them with your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dems passed Obongo Care by deeming it so. I wouldn't be surprised if the WA State Sacred Shysters in Black Robes deemed it passed and in effect. That would save the billionaires who finance it from having to actually having to buy the election also, as opposed to just getting it on the ballot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top