JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This should be played on a continuous loop in the halls of the US Capital building as well as each state house, town hall or city hall...

All Americans need to hear and understand what the political climate has devolved into...

The day is coming where this great country is going to be fractured at a socio-economic/religious/rights level... Dare I say it happens under Obummers watch? He's done more damage to this country than ALL his predecessors...

Hope and change has morphed into desperation and despair!!!

Edited for autocorrection errors...

Last Edited:
Good grief...has the NRA not alienated enough people with the political opinions so they now have to alienate even more by taking a stance on religion and attacking one side as being "godless?" That is the kind of claim groups like ISIS uses to demonize it's enemies. We are witnessing the end of the NRA.

Good grief...has the NRA not alienated enough people with the political opinions so they now have to alienate even more by taking a stance on religion and attacking one side as being "godless?"
Agreed, what is wrong with saying "the left" instead of "the godless left", it would resonate in more ears.
Simple. Because THEY attacked people of faith with their mocking headline - that had nothing to do with San Bernadino. Unbelievers & atheists - which make up the majority of leftists - view God as an errand boy. They only expose their stupidity. So along with being anti 2A Right to Bear Arms, they take a swipe at those who hold 1A Right to religious freedom in just as high - if not higher - regard. If you don't defend all BOR, you don't defend any. Because if you give the left one inch in destroying liberty, they'll take a mile for their totalitarian scheme.

Shouldn't your question be why the NYDailyNews used such a headline about a terrorist murder?

If they don't believe in a higher power, fine. But they can shove their elitist bull crap, and their insulting those many millions who believe, up their "we descended from grandpa monkey & aunt crawled out of slime and you're a fool if you don't accept our theory as fact" excrement port.

Last Edited:
I do not understand why people take offense or umbridge with a person or group having a religious connection or even mentioning it. (I would be considered godless but I know that doesn't make me unwelcome to most godly people unless I impugned or mocked them, as they left so often does) The point of the video was a direct response to the nydn mocking the "religious right" as they like to consider all us gun clingers.
Context, context, context.

Good grief...has the NRA not alienated enough people with the political opinions so they now have to alienate even more by taking a stance on religion and attacking one side as being "godless?" That is the kind of claim groups like ISIS uses to demonize it's enemies. We are witnessing the end of the NRA.

Agreed, what is wrong with saying "the left" instead of "the godless left", it would resonate in more ears.
But they ARE "Godless."
Somebody needs to be honest about it. Besides, it was the NYDN that cast the first stone.
Who cares if people say a prayer for you, does it hurt you that someone cares enough about you to do something THEY think is important, on your behalf?
Is it worth it to run a full front page color headline/article decrying it?

There's a number of people in this country that seem to think the atheist/agnostic position is a neutral one in the fight against Islamic fundamentalism.
And that is NOT the case. In fact, it's actually the exact opposite. See definition of the term: "Infidel."

It's one thing for a government to hold a secular position that allows people of all religions to worship.
But if you want to raise the ire of fundamentalist muslims, just keep on with the idea that all religious doctrine is bad, and see where it gets you.

Perhaps this would have been better if the NY Daily News had left the God conversation/attack out of the discussion in the first place. They brought it up, it seems reasonable that someone respond. The NRA is one of the few that can/will do that. And, from what I saw in the video, the NRA is not advocating any particular religion, or even lack thereof, but rather the freedom to express your beliefs, or lack thereof, freely, and without the harsh attack by people like the NY Daily News. It was meant to be a slap in the face of people with religious beliefs - there was no need for that, and no call for it. They deserve to have a strongly worded rebuke for their actions.

Good vid!
As an agnostic I'm not offended/alienated.
Face it much of the Media, Educators and Left/Progressives in power consider themselves Intellectuals and are mostly Godless as well as anti Gun. Anti Self Defense.

And although many of the Union Workers, Minorities and Youth that prop up the Democrats still have God in their lives.......
The Progressives just can't contain themselves by mocking them every chance they get.

Obama with his cling to God and guns comment, the NY Daily News front page or the subtle condescending remarks made by a Teacher to a Child in Public School.

This NRA vid points out the Progressives feel immune to rebuke when they insult Christian Prayer in the face of Evil.

Where are the Insults to Muslim Prayer? Oh yeah, Polls show they Vote Democrat!

The atheists attack Believers, that's OK, Believers bite back, and it's "good grief !"..... :s0058:
It's not okay either way...and the NRA only stands to loose from taking this position. It is sad that so many religious people are so insecure about their beliefs that they feel they have to be thrust into every debate or else they are being discriminated against. Even when it hurts a cause they supposedly support.

It's not okay either way...and the NRA only stands to loose from taking this position. It is sad that so many religious people are so insecure about their beliefs that they feel they have to be thrust into every debate or else they are being discriminated against. Even when it hurts a cause they supposedly support.
That's your assumption that NRA stands to lose. Atheists are a small blip on a survey as compared to Americans who profess belief in God and who cherish 1A.

It is your perception that people of faith are insecure and that religion is thrust in every debate. And many haters falsely portray it that way. The secularists are after complete prohibition of faith - which could not be more unConstitutional.
1st phrase, 1st Amendment: ...religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

NYDN was the rude crude POS it is, at a time when victim's families were suffering a horrible tragedy at the hands of American hating jihadists on US soil, and the NRA decided to stand up for the Bill of Rights - incl 1A. And some so-called Americans object to that??

Plus those people in San Bernadino were at a Christmas/holiday party. You don't think most of them appreciated the outpouring of love via "thoughts and prayers" after such a horrible experience?? But leftist rags - and their supporters -could give a crap less about their suffering. They just wanted to exploit a horrible event to push their anti-faith anti-gun agenda. And some here sucked it right down.

Why not just ignore what you don't like and move along? "These are not the droids you're looking for". Why not just change the channel? Rather than aligning yourself with others who are against BOR 1A.

And I repeat - if you let the left take one Amendment out, the rest will fall. So non believers and atheists that are gun owners, should consider that.

Last Edited:
I disagree, the only people upset about this commercial, would be voting for Hillary..

The people that thrust them into it are the butthurt ones PP.
Some atheist apparently took offense that prayers were being offered in support of the dead, wounded and their families in San Bernardino.
So the idjits at the NYDN decided to step up and smear those that offered them, and their ideology, during a time of mourning. How classless can one get?
I'm not religious in the least, but the NYDN can kiss my rotund rear-end.

And so can anyone that supports that B.S.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top