JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, I was almost to the Cabelas exit! Good thing Stomper caught that before I got there!:p

Seriously, The more these banks and other companies decide to be anti 'Murican, the better it is for us, it tells us who supports us and more importantly, who doesn't!

What is your CVV?
It keeps asking at checkout... ;)

I thought that bank went under like 20 years ago, I'm surprised.
I think the NRA should go with OnPoint, as they seem popular nowadays. :s0108:

IF....I had a renewal notice from them. I'd probably send it back, with this written in big red lettering......

F____ Y____

Aloha, Mark
It surprised me when I saw the NRA logo on it. It appears they are back pedaling on their break up with the NRA. I know I should dump them, but I have not been able to find a good pro-2A credit card. Any suggestions?

It surprised me when I saw the NRA logo on it. It appears they are back pedaling on their break up with the NRA. I know I should dump them, but I have not been able to find a good pro-2A credit card. Any suggestions?

Not saying that any of my banks are any better. They got bail out $. So then, for a Bank....I have no recommendations for you.

Perhaps, "Maybe, try a local Credit Union?"

Which one?

I don't know. Though there's no harm in asking. Rrrrright? Report back, I'd be interested. BTW, I got a story (not about guns) about Columbia CU and it's not favorable about them.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top