JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That may hurt him more than help him,...
Considering all the PETA and Brady types on his side of the aisle here in OR.

Knowing how things work around here, if that comes to pass he'll probably work harder to lose/shed their endorsement.

The NRA is a 2nd Amendment/Gun rights organization. They should issue their endorsements as such. That means republicans, democrats, independents, or martians. It shouldn't matter the candidates political affiliation. After examining the voting records of the candidates, the endorsement should be given on their stance on the 2nd amendment only.

If the NRA tries to branch out into other areas and issues, they water down their effectiveness in their primary concern. Like the NRA or not, they are, pardon the cliche, the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. If they dilute their efforts towards other things, there are less resources, both financially and manpower, to devote to maintaining and restoring all of our 2nd amendment rights.

Since they are both pro-gun pro-2A, why vote for someone who would give Obama more power? Look at obamacare, all the dems fell in line or were bought off. I can't go with the NRA on this one..Time to declaw Obama before he takes the country to a place it can never recover from.

Supporting the NRA doesn't mean you always support their supported candidates. As I said, all they are in for is the 2nd amendment. They support Harry Reid, who has a decent 2nd A voting record, but I would still vote against if I were a NV resident. Vote based on the whole picture, not just a part...

I was an NRA member for years and I don't remember them ever doing so much stupid stuff as they are doing this year. I just dropped out because I couldn't give them $25 without them spending probably $50 trying to get some more money from me.

i have been an nra member since i was 14 and probably always will unless they switch to not supporting gun rights . i think they were dead wrong on the harry reid thing but . now they are not endorsing anyone . the reason ill keep supporting them is because they are the most powerful pro 2nd amendment organization out there . and fight for us whenever they see fit . im sure if it were not for them we wouldnt have the rights we have today. just keep that in mind when bashing on them

Both Scharder and Bruun have an A rating from the NRA. Solidly pro-gun candidates. Why vote for the one that will support the marxist? Also keep in mind that Kitzhaber is a true enemy of gun owners rights.

The party of BHO will be more of a danger to gun rights in proportion to their strength in congress. They have had a majority but there has been much opposition to the crap they are pushing. They are just not ready to have something else strongly opposed. If health care sticks they will use it to limit gun rights. Anybody who voted for health care is a danger. I think the NRA knows this but tip toes around it to keep Demo members happy.

We got a big glossy card from the phony liar Schrader. He's wearing a flannel shirt and bragging about his NRA support. Nowhere on it does he say he is a democrat.

We got a big glossy card from the phony liar Schrader. He's wearing a flannel shirt and bragging about his NRA support. Nowhere on it does he say he is a democrat.
You're right about Schrader not listing his party affiliation BUT after looking thru all of the candidates flyers,handouts,etc.,none of them listed their party.Gosh, you would think a Democrat and a Republican would be proud enough of their respective parties to mention it in their ads. Has this been going on for long? I've never really paid attention to the campaign flyers,just tossed them out when I got them.

Not mentioning their affiliation is fine. People should be researching their candidates and voting based on how the candidates conduct themselves. I've known democrats who were better choices than republicans and republicans who were better candidates than democrats (and honestly probably more of the latter). Bottom line is that the man earns the vote, not the party...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top