JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all due respect to my fellow patriots on this forum, NRA does a lot at the Federal level to preserve our freedom which is currently under the worst attack I have seen in my brief 6 decades on this soil. There are a number of US Congressional elitists who tremble at the NRA.....that is worth every cent of my Life/Golden Eagle memberships. So let us not be at each other, because some bad s*** is brewin' in Salem (Mordor). We can't depend on or wait for the NRA to back us the way we will need to be heard. Although NRA is not silent about Oregon. One of our biggest hurdles is the nanny mind-set of the majority of the urban mutants in the metro areas and the nanny news outlets. Start writing editorials. Make sure they are well thought out and well written. God Speed folks.

Just a thought....They get marijuana and we loose our guns????

Last Edited:
If you look at the facts it is not the NRAs fault. Look to the 65% of registered voters who could not be bothered to vote. It is not like they had to walk miles in deep snow to vote. They were just to damned lazy.

If the NRA had fought tooth and nail the 1934, 1968, 1986, 1991, etc... bans/restrictions, I would will them my entire estate when I die (yes, OFF is in my will)

They're not very serious about protecting the 2nd Amendment so I'm not very serious in giving them much in donations.

Support who you wish but stop the damned whining.
The NRA owes you zip. You do however owe them for still
having the 2nd Amendment in our Constitution.
Get off your vendetta against the NRA.
I doubt Most people want to hear it.
There are more supporters here than you have a clue..
If you are trying to make sure they do not come and help
WA then you are doing a great job of it.
Keep badmouthing them a little more, I am sure everyone
will love you for it when they go on and help other states
fix their woes and leave you to your own self immolation.
Why should they come help a bunch of people that do
nothing but attack them.
Wise up and support the one org that can save the state.
And I do not mean the one that didn't succeed. Support all of them
100% or in truth you support none. Because it will take
ALL of them to win the war, not one or two, but ALL including
the NRA and they have the Legal team and the best hope of winning.
You want to do it alone then keep badmouthing them.
That is probably where you will end up.
Maybe there is another realization and that is you do not want
the gun owners to win... Is that the case ?
Are you a gamer........?

Support who you wish but stop the damned whining.
The NRA owes you zip. You do however owe them for still
having the 2nd Amendment in our Constitution.
Get off your vendetta against the NRA.
blah blah blah....

Taku, again you misinterpret, ignore and spew all over the net.

I'm a LIFE MEMBER (Patron) of the NRA and donate to them, albeit not much compared to others. I give at least 4 memberships away a year to friends or family (cost me $100 or more) not to mentions all the other times I say yes to their requests for funds.

Quit with the attacking, mischaracterizations and conclusion jumping when posting your half baked responses to others.

I've PAID to be critical of the NRA. I will not post rainbows and butterflies when my phone rings off the hook and my mailbox jammed with requests for money to fight legal battles against laws who's foundation for are laws they themselves supported!!

If you believe that I get to pay, pay and pay and they owe me nothing then what kind of ratsht outfit have I got myself into? The very least I get is to state the history of the subject and to ponder their motivations for such a tepid response to i-594.

WE TIRE of your chest pounding BS and attacking those you disagree with, especially when misinterpreting what they post, ignorance on the subject or plain old making things up.

I'm a LIFE MEMBER (Patron) of the NRA and donate to them, albeit not much compared to others. I give at least 4 memberships away a year to friends or family (cost me $100 or more) not to mentions all the other times I say yes to their requests for funds.

Quit with the attacking, mischaracterizations and conclusion jumping when posting your half baked responses to others.

I've PAID to be critical of the NRA. I will not post rainbows and butterflies when my phone rings off the hook and my mailbox jammed with requests for money to fight legal battles against laws who's foundation for are laws they themselves supported!!

If you believe that I get to pay, pay and pay and they owe me nothing then what kind of ratsht outfit have I got myself into? The very least I get is to state the history of the subject and to ponder their motivations for such a tepid response to i-594.

WE TIRE of your chest pounding BS and attacking those you disagree with, especially when misinterpreting what they post, ignorance on the subject or plain old making things up.

Yep you have not changed a bit ROFLMAO

You are the "we" 6 majority now ?:s0140:

I don't belittle a great organization on a public pro 2nd forum.
You do that and by doing so you harm every gun owner on this forum and those not on the forum. You seem hell bent on destroying them verbally and that is precisely what Bloomberg stooges are told to do, so... WTH.
Are you helping them now?

Don't like my comments, there is an ignore switch that is really easy to use. I will support every pro gun, pro 2nd Amendment Organization in the Country that has proven itself and the NRA has done more than all of them combined by a hundred fold.

We are in a fight for our rights. It is NOT the time to fight and bicker among ourselves but to stand and fight. No, I am not all together with everything the NRA is doing and not doing but they are the best we have. I support them and will continue.

You really have a vendetta out for the NRA. What the hell?

what about you...youve been pounding your chest in disgust with Washington citizens continuously,(not everyone in washington wanted the same thing as you) & now you want to disparage anyone pi$$ed off at the NRA for their conspicuous absence during the Washington bloomberg/microsoft attack

but the NRA says they want what you want & their backing you...........
but didnt do JACK about Washington and they are coming after you

yet they STILL keep phoning me , wanting more donations.
I got one more call yesterday soliciting donations/membership
I told them the NRA can blow me....they sat back and watched Washigton fall because it would take too much cash out of LaPierrie's pocket to fight a couple millionaires in Washington........ ya?

I understand your anger and your afraid, & especially since we all donated cash to the NRA but dont get pissed at your friends here because the NRA failed US.....

You really have a vendetta out for the NRA. What the hell?

what about you...youve been pounding your chest in disgust with Washington citizens continuously,(not everyone in washington wanted the same thing as you) & now you want to disparage anyone pi$$ed off at the NRA for their conspicuous absence during the Washington bloomberg/microsoft attack

but the NRA says they want what you want & their backing you...........
but didnt do JACK about Washington and they are coming after you

yet they STILL keep phoning me , wanting more donations.
I got one more call yesterday soliciting donations/membership
I told them the NRA can blow me....they sat back and watched Washigton fall because it would take too much cash out of LaPierrie's pocket to fight a couple millionaires in Washington........ ya?

I understand your anger and your afraid, & especially since we all donated cash to the NRA but dont get pissed at your friends here because the NRA failed US.....

I really doubt any of you gave a dime to the NRA.
You do Bloombergs work here. Pretty damned sad !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top