JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Figuratively speaking of course on the Silver.
Don't let this turn into WA and CA.
<snip for later..>

NRA-ILA | Oregon lawmakers work to restrict private transfers

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news/2014/11/oregon-lawmakers-work-to-restrict-private-transfers.aspx

These azzes are serious and plan to take your guns in the end.
Learn form Washington's mistake !!!

But ready yourself for one hell of a fight.

NRA-ILA | Oregon lawmakers work to restrict private transfers

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news/2014/11/oregon-lawmakers-work-to-restrict-private-transfers.aspx

Last Edited:
You guys are next and you don't even get to vote on it. Seems like Oregon and Washington are starting to make California look not so bad.

We voted for it when we elected the 'rats and gave them control of the state Senate, House, and rubber stampin' Governorship. For the next two years they can cram whatever they want down our throats and there is nothing we can do about it. It will be worse in Oregon than Washington by day 3 of the 2015 legislative session and they will have 727 more days to ride us like horses and beat us like dogs, and that's assuming we change the balance in the 2016 elections.

We did this to ourselves, and every Oregonian forum member who didn't vote or did vote for one of our enemies should hang their heads in shame.

It appeared that for the most part the only NRA presence in Washington State defending against I-594 was a local Skeleton Crew of the NRA:s0092:

Since you are certainly a NRA member and made extra donations to help protect your rights this year, have you taken this up with the NRA? I do think some commercials to expose the portions of the law that the press intentionally omitted would have helped.

Ultimately as gun owners/enthusiasts it's up to us to get the word out and to educate others about the dangers of gun control.

Since you are certainly a NRA member and made extra donations to help protect your rights this year, have you taken this up with the NRA? I do think some commercials to expose the portions of the law that the press intentionally omitted would have helped.

Ultimately as gun owners/enthusiasts it's up to us to get the word out and to educate others about the dangers of gun control.
Yes, letter after letter, respectfully begging them to come out and make a splash all over the media like the the pro 594 did, and since the election still begging them to take whatever legal action that may be valid to at least challenge this new law.

Patron Life Member of the NRA.
Life Member GOA
Life Member CRRKBA
Life Member WAC

Yes, letter after letter, respectfully begging them to come out and make a splash all over the media like the the pro 594 did, and since the election still begging them to take whatever legal action that may be valid to at least challenge this new law.

Patron Life Member of the NRA.
Life Member GOA
Life Member CRRKBA
Life Member WAC

Thanks for your support and actions - you are definitely doing the right things. The reason I phrased my earlier post the way I did is because I read many complaints from people about the NRA who expect someone else to do it for them without any help.

It appeared that for the most part the only NRA presence in Washington State defending against I-594 was a local Skeleton Crew of the NRA:s0092:

You really have a vendetta out for the NRA. What the hell?
Every thread you bad mouth the NRA. You have no clue how they operate and they are not the main organization that does the lobby and election work in either Oregon or Washington. They come in when they are needed and usually after the bad deeds are done and not stopped by the local groups.
Badmouthing them continually is just what the Bloomberg groups does and promotes.. So what is with that....?
You may do good on the fight but when you badmouth the best pro 2nd Amendment Organization in the US, you undermine every bit of good you do otherwise.
When you achieve 1/1,000,000,000,000 of the level of achievements that the NRA has in this country in preserving the 2nd Amendment you then have the right to ridicule them, until them you don't ! Sorry if this offends anyone but I cannot be nice to someone that badmouths the best friend the gun owning American has, and is too blind too see it. They are far bigger than Washington State or Oregon or any individual state for that matter. They fight to protect the country as a whole when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. If you can fund them to be exclusively your legal team and progun election team then do so. They have a Huge arena and a small bank in comparison. Money talks, fund them (The NRA) better !
YEAH THAT WAS A RANT !
COOL OFF TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Last Edited:
You really have a vendetta out for the NRA. What the hell?
Every thread you bad mouth the NRA. You have no clue how they operate and they are not the main organization that does the lobby and election work in either Oregon or Washington. They come in when they are needed and usually after the bad deeds are done and not stopped by the local groups.
Badmouthing them continually is just what the Bloomberg groups does and promotes.. So what is with that....?
You may do good on the fight but when you badmouth the best pro 2nd Amendment Organization in the US, you undermine every bit of good you do otherwise.
When you achieve 1/1,000,000,000,000 of the level of achievements that the NRA has in this country in preserving the 2nd Amendment you then have the right to ridicule them, until them you don't ! Sorry if this offends anyone but I cannot be nice to someone that badmouths the best friend the gun owning American has, and is too blind too see it. They are far bigger than Washington State or Oregon or any individual state for that matter. They fight to protect the country as a whole when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. If you can fund them to be exclusively your legal team and progun election team then do so. They have a Huge arena and a small bank in comparison. Money talks, fund them (The NRA) better !
I agree and disagree with you.
No not bad mouthing, just stating the facts on the ground.
And I repeat... We need the capable, and strong arm of the NRA standing beside us if we are to even come close to matching the over $10-Milluon Dollar lie machine the Left rolled out against us here in Washington State, and which by the way is coming your way post-haste!

I agree and disagree with you.
No not bad mouthing, just stating the facts on the ground.
And I repeat... We need the capable, and strong arm of the NRA standing beside us if we are to even come close to matching the over $10-Milluon Dollar lie machine the Left rolled out against us here in Washington State, and which by the way is coming your way post-haste!

Then the NRA needs the equivalent of that 10 million and where do you think that comes from..
US, or they cannot compete on the same level.

The more funding they get the more they do, and that is the only thing that limits their ability. Want a court case, raise the money and support the people that will bring that case.
No one works for free, not even the NRA. Court fees alone run in the tens of thousands.
They have 50 states to cover. They do not have the funds near enough to cover all 50 states on all cases.
Think a bit.....
They also have a global watch keeping an eye on the UN and its efforts to undermine the country.
They still maintain training for nearly every LE and even Mil training and gun Safety and Youth programs on a national level, they fight to open new and keep open old ranges all over the country.
They fight to keep public lands accessible to all of us, and a couple hundred other lil tasks, so does anyone think all this is just free volunteer work.
It isn't and it is all expensive to continue to maintain.
Bloomberg is a dictator and a tyrant that uses his money before his hired guns. To beat him you must outspend him or make him spend all he has and then bury him.
And in the end be willing to actually fight for your freedom if all else fails.

Last Edited:
The NRA does what's good for the NRA, not the 2nd Amendment. Were they truly supporters of the 2nd Amendment, they would never compromise as they would know any such thing would be an infringement.

If the Founding Fathers thought there should be any laws apart from keeping and bearing arms, they would have omitted those four little words (shall not be infringed)

Could it be that the NRA promoted gun control so it could make more $$ fighting it later? Good conspiracy, I think:eek:

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/14/the_nra_once_supported_gun_control/
the NRA was committed to gun-control laws for most of the 20th century—helping to write most of the federal laws restricting gun use until the 1980s.

http://www.pagunblog.com/2011/08/24/were-nra-manufacturers-complicit-in-the-gun-control-act-of-1968/
Pretty much everyone seems to agree that NRA's opposition to GCA was disorganized and half-hearted. After the GCA it was also certainly true that a faction of NRA leadership wished to get out of politics and move to Colorado Springs, to permanently remove itself from the debate in DC.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/nra/nfa.htm
Having helped enact gun control legislation was a matter of pride for NRA's president -- as you shall see below. The D.C. gun controls of which he candidly boasted included the following provisions, among others:

• prohibited carrying a concealed pistol without a license -- with an exemption, of course, for law enforcement officers
• justification for getting licensed to carry a firearm if "applicant has good reason to fear injury to his person or property" -- and the license application process included a mugshot, treating lawful gun owners like common criminals
• a two-day waiting period to purchase a handgun -- with an exemption, of course, for law enforcement officers -- even though violent stalkers don't tend to wait to attack
• required thorough record-keeping by gun dealers, of all transactions and every buyer
• required that the seller deliver all of a buyer's personal information to the police within hours of the transaction, including the make, model and serial number of the firearm
• mandated that gun dealers be licensed at the discretion of the police
• banned altering firearms' serial numbers or other identifying marks

The NRA does what's good for the NRA, not the 2nd Amendment. Were they truly supporters of the 2nd Amendment, they would never compromise as they would know any such thing would be an infringement.

If the Founding Fathers thought there should be any laws apart from keeping and bearing arms, they would have omitted those four little words (shall not be infringed)

Could it be that the NRA promoted gun control so it could make more $$ fighting it later? Good conspiracy, I think:eek:

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/14/the_nra_once_supported_gun_control/
the NRA was committed to gun-control laws for most of the 20th century—helping to write most of the federal laws restricting gun use until the 1980s.

http://www.pagunblog.com/2011/08/24/were-nra-manufacturers-complicit-in-the-gun-control-act-of-1968/
Pretty much everyone seems to agree that NRA's opposition to GCA was disorganized and half-hearted. After the GCA it was also certainly true that a faction of NRA leadership wished to get out of politics and move to Colorado Springs, to permanently remove itself from the debate in DC.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/nra/nfa.htm
Having helped enact gun control legislation was a matter of pride for NRA's president -- as you shall see below. The D.C. gun controls of which he candidly boasted included the following provisions, among others:

• prohibited carrying a concealed pistol without a license -- with an exemption, of course, for law enforcement officers
• justification for getting licensed to carry a firearm if "applicant has good reason to fear injury to his person or property" -- and the license application process included a mugshot, treating lawful gun owners like common criminals
• a two-day waiting period to purchase a handgun -- with an exemption, of course, for law enforcement officers -- even though violent stalkers don't tend to wait to attack
• required thorough record-keeping by gun dealers, of all transactions and every buyer
• required that the seller deliver all of a buyer's personal information to the police within hours of the transaction, including the make, model and serial number of the firearm
• mandated that gun dealers be licensed at the discretion of the police
• banned altering firearms' serial numbers or other identifying marks

Oh good lord another one.......................................

Not sure I really have anything brilliant to add to this conversation. It seems like it was just so easy for these heel-clicking swine to ozz into political power and immediately go after our freedom. What kind of twisted logic fails to realize that at some point their First Amendment freedoms will evaporate along side of the Second. Anti-Gun crap isn't just "gun control", it is dismantling of the firewall. In their flippant arrogance and their conviction that they know what is best for everyone, they demonstrate an absence of understanding that "rights" are not gifts from their hand. I guess it is time to start rallying again.

Molan Labe

Not sure I really have anything brilliant to add to this conversation. It seems like it was just so easy for these heel-clicking swine to ozz into political power and immediately go after our freedom. What kind of twisted logic fails to realize that at some point their First Amendment freedoms will evaporate along side of the Second. Anti-Gun crap isn't just "gun control", it is dismantling of the firewall. In their flippant arrogance and their conviction that they know what is best for everyone, they demonstrate an absence of understanding that "rights" are not gifts from their hand.

To a liberal, the First Amendment only applies to their own free speech and not to dissenting views.

I guess it is time to start rallying again.

Molan Labe

Yes, The 2015 legislature starts the second Tuesday in January (the 12th). We need to let them know we oppose the gun control legislation they are already planning and that we won't take it laying down.

If the NRA had fought tooth and nail the 1934, 1968, 1986, 1991, etc... bans/restrictions, I would will them my entire estate when I die (yes, OFF is in my will)

They're not very serious about protecting the 2nd Amendment so I'm not very serious in giving them much in donations.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top