JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the pot calling the kettle black. The Mayors Against Guns should then be labeled a Terrorist organization as they are working to make it easier for people to be terrorized.

I wouldn't be using CNN as a source for anything anymore. They just tweeted that 52% of Americans now believe in major gun restrictions or making guns illegal. The article attached goes in how the statistics have risen etc etc..

... Their source, 620 people polled with a +/- error rate of 4%.

So how is that news in any way? Unbiased or impartial.. Not even close. A reflection of the American people? Not with 620 polled. But you can be sure they thought it was serious enough to send it as an alert to my tablet pretending it was serious news. Bunch of bubbleguming hacks!

Its a link to a copy of their blog with a bunch of Liberals attacking the NRA in the comments...no news, just a press release with a bunch of libs jumping on the band wagon.

So the metrosexuals are going to disarm the 100 million armed (quite a few of them well-trained) Americans that still believe in the Bill of Rights? Good luck. Didn't work out too well for the most powerful military in the world at the time...and only 3% of Americans participated.

Seriously, I agree the NRA is labelled an unofficial terrorist organization, certainly not official as of yet! Just look at the protests and the rabid hatred of the NRA.. People are walking around with signs saying "NRA Are Baby Murderers." Heck, terrorist groups are probably more loved now than the NRA. One of my local health food store supports the Hamas and gives them money to murder innocent women and children. Many people feel sorrow and compassion for Al Qaeda and other terrorists suffering in American prisons, killed by American troops, etc. I highly doubt there be any of the same sympathy if a drone took out NRA headquarters.

Ok, i keep seeing the idea of "mental health checks". Well what mental health are we going to check for? Is the goverment going to decided that anyone with a condition can't purchues a gun. What about ADHD? That is a condition. Is that going to prevent you form owning a gun? "Oh we see here that you spent time at a drug/alcohol treatment program 12 years ago. oh it was court ordered because you made a bad desiction and drove home form the bar drunk. Well You must be an addict." DENIED! Oh you were prescribed anti desperation pills a few years ago... oh yeah that's to bad that your fathers death hit you very hard, but you cant have a gun. Where will the cut off be?

‘Hate speech' toward gun owners draws SAF reaction

While the nation continues to recover and reflect on the Newtown tragedy, a pattern of often vile and obscene hate speech is emerging from the Left, and on Thursday morning, the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation threw down the gauntlet.

<broken link removed>

Roaring gun sales belie Seattle centric view on gun control

While anti-gunners in and out of Seattle city government are plotting more controls &#8212; possibly on a collision course with the state constitution &#8212; local gun sales are red hot for the very firearms liberals want to ban, mirroring the national trend.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads