JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi, Patriots!

I wanted to drop in and let you know that Southwest Washington Surplus here in Vancouver and Open Carry Vancouver are working together to offer a NRA Basic Pistol class for free ($125 value).

It's pretty simple to enter.

Just click through to the video at NRA BASIC PISTOL CLASS GIVEAWAY! - YouTube

Then:

1. LIKE it
2. COMMENT on it, telling me why you want the class
3. Head over to the Southwest Washington Surplus Facebook page and LIKE them

That's it!

I'll choose the winner on my birthday, 10/13 and make an annoucement in a follow-up video.

Good luck!

Regards,
Tony Thomas

Since Open Carry Vancouver consists of only me, I think that Schultz's comments were along the lines of, "legal gun owner are not welcome in our stores, but we'll still be more than happy to take your money."

I don't go anywhere I'm not welcome.

They can enact any policy they want to, but, likewise, I can choose to spend my money elsewhere.

Being as Coffee Villa, who are overtly Open Carry-friendly, is right down the street from my local Starbucks, I am very glad to patronize them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top