JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The NRA is running a $600 Lifetime membership offer till Feb 28th. You need to be sponsored by an existing life member I suspect.
Not sure if they're still taking the $300 Lifetime membership offer that they had last year or not. That one also required a sponsor.

Well, you're welcome to your opinion but a lot of people have them and paid more too.

I don't remember how much my Lifetime Benefactor membership cost, but it used to be somewhere around $3,000 and I don't feel ripped off.

Thanks for the link, Kimber77! Just called the number and upgraded, easy as pie.

"NRA LIFETIME Membership for $300
Tom was able to work out a great deal - with a special phone number - for this latest deal to join the NRA for LIFE!
Special toll-free number just for friends of Tom Gresham. No waiting on hold. No need to give Tom's life member number. $300 for a life membership.
Just call 1-888-678-7894"

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top