Simply Triggers
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Reactions

OldTengu

Reactions
I’m going to write in the administrative members of the firearms policy coalition, who have actually been making schitt happen. For example:

Imagine what they could do with the NRAs budget!

AMT

Reactions
Why anyone would still support the modern day NRA is beyond me. They are terribly anti-gun.

I agree with "Why anyone would still support the modern day NRA is beyond me."

I do not agree with "They are terribly anti-gun."

I believe that they will do and say anything to support the parasite WLP. He is solely ruining the NRA.

po18guy

Reactions
Using their contact form, I emailed them advising that I am considering renouncing my membership unless major reforms are made. Got a return that my message will be forwarded to some committee or other.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 7.28.00 PM.png

Reactions
Using their contact form, I emailed them advising that I am considering renouncing my membership unless major reforms are made. Got a return that my message will be forwarded to some committee or other.

View attachment 1018544
Yeah, my bet is the committee will be actively looking for excuses to terminate your membership, like some "Thou Shalt Never Disparage Saint Wayne" clause in the Bylaws.

Main reason I'm a Lifer is so I'm guaranteed the chance to vote against Wayne's Weasels every time...

Reactions

Dungannon

Reactions

NRA Director Rocky Marshall Moves to Intervene in NY Dissolution Suit​

Hopefully there is another NRA Director willing to step into the breach when Marshall's term expires.

Patriot1775

Reactions
as a life member, i get sent voting goodies. ends up getting tossed in the trash. i don't know anyone on the list and not inclined to spend hours researching them. i don't typically go to NRA sites, i don't get the magazines, last news i heard they were moving to TX.
Bunch of WLP stooges. This isn't Check Heston's NRA anymore. Pathetic!

Dungannon

Reactions
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show
Klamath Falls, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows