JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gunners not interested in talking, says new book preview

A new book scheduled for release next week reportedly says that the Obama administration preferred "politics over policy" when it "ignored a willingness by the gun lobby to help in the fight against illegal guns and gun violence," the Washington Examiner – no connection to this column – is reporting today.

<broken link removed>

Its too bad that reading Dave's articles has turned into something resembling an electronic prison break, with us inmates exchanging information on how to fool and trick the guards.

All of us here on the forum stay fairly well informed, and do so by reading articles like this...Now the tricky part is how to get these publications in front of the Low Information Voters.

Once again, thanks for the link Dave.......pop ups and all.

Interesting, I just read this article and like all the others no popups! I've never had one on Dave's pages. On an old iPad with no anti-anything ware.

All of us here on the forum stay fairly well informed, and do so by reading articles like this...Now the tricky part is how to get these publications in front of the Low Information Voters.

Once again, thanks for the link Dave.......pop ups and all.

Lots of smart pretty girls with guns begging for the right will get the mens vote. Now if there was only a sort of girl that is attractive and willing to do something on camera for money....Oh well maybe someday.
I realize that is not proper education but how many people that vote really even hear any news other than believing everything a certain network tells them. Maybe cute girls will make them put their ice cream down and listen to them.

My desk top may be partly responsible for the pop ups being that it's in need of a tune up.
And as luck will have it my IT guy's on vacation, and when he returns he'll be tied up with his commercial accounts for a week or so.

Lots of smart pretty girls with guns begging for the right will get the mens vote. Now if there was only a sort of girl that is attractive and willing to do something on camera for money....Oh well maybe someday.
I realize that is not proper education but how many people that vote really even hear any news other than believing everything a certain network tells them. Maybe cute girls will make them put their ice cream down and listen to them.

Considering the other side has ladies like Dianne Feinstein and Hillary Clinton championing their position, it's amazing they get any votes - yeeesh :confused:

No problem guys, Dave is one of the few people I actually get excited about when I see him on the TV or get to hear him talk at rallies (seriously Dave, what's with the bow-ties?). He's one of the few journalists that actually speak up and not just toe the political line...regardless of the things I do or do not agree with (like his stance on Marijuana) he is one of the few good journalists that we have left....

And he's on our side! Woo-hoo!

No problem guys, Dave is one of the few people I actually get excited about when I see him on the TV or get to hear him talk at rallies (seriously Dave, what's with the bow-ties?). He's one of the few journalists that actually speak up and not just toe the political line...regardless of the things I do or do not agree with (like his stance on Marijuana) he is one of the few good journalists that we have left....

And he's on our side! Woo-hoo!

Uhhh... you need to pay closer attention. You have me confused with Alan Gottlieb. He wears bow ties. I don't wear ties at all if I can get away with it.

Do I have a stance on marijuana? I've just advised people that if you have guns, you better not have pot. And Vice Versa.

Your picture on examiner has you with a bow tie Dave. It's on the left side of all of your articles. You really do need to find a new media outlet though. The ad spam that examiner has as well as the stigma of being basically a fake news site for blogs really gives new readers a bad impression. I linked a buddy one of your articles and his first response was, "I didn't even read it cause of all the pop ups and, really bro? the examiner?" You are a good journalist, you deserve better representation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top