JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is not that impressive. My basic pack is almost as well stocked. This is an old pic taken before I added quite a few itmes...like a H&K USPc .40S&W, 200 rounds of ammo, flares, and a food pack. :)

Sbag.jpg

That is not that impressive. My basic pack is almost as well stocked. This is an old pic taken before I added quite a few itmes...like a H&K USPc .40S&W, 200 rounds of ammo, flares, a samurai sword, two big jars of cannabis, some Bob Marley patches, and a food pack. :)

Funny, you don't seem like much of a reggae fan...

the oregonlive article actually said "two rifles" when 1 of them is obviously an AR-15. Amazing... First time I've ever seen a news article not say "Assualt Rifle"

OmG what an A-hole.......these articals are great especially when they add photographs. I especially like the well placed bag with the marajuana leaf in perfect orientation.
Good job to the troopers, this could have ended badly. Nice to see the good guys stay safe.

Is .5# even a crime anymore??? Surely not a felony. Big deal the kid was smokin weed an trippin. Seemingly NOT during the drive but it doesn't really say yey or ney so... BUT really It's been a while since I was growin up in Coos Bay OR BUT I had many a friend that at any given day would have that kind of herbs or fungus on them some of which are now.... a Lawyer, DR, Professor at an Ivey League University, SOF Medic. But anyway Ho Hum :s0129:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top