Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Now the terrorism can flow freely

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by DeanfromOregon, Dec 15, 2015.

1. DeanfromOregon

DeanfromOregon Wilsonville Amateur Ascended Master Platinum Supporter

2. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

If the DHS is Monitoring the situation I pity anyone in LA that is seen carrying a Bible or wears an NRA or GOA hat!!!!!!

Sheldon

3. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Shutting down government schools does not sound like a drawback to me.

Dyjital, Stomper, oknow and 2 others like this.
  4. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

I'm not sure what a credible threat is?
    But I suspect the terror part of terrorism is working!

Terror that stopping more deaths is beyond there control. If they don't drop there Liberal nonsense.

How many more kids can be herded into there shooting galleries and shot to death. Before people really notice how poorly ''Gun Free Zones'' work?

They can't have there inability to protect pointed out much more! People are already figuring it out. And buying guns to protect there families.

Who knows? These same people may demand there kid's be protected with armed guards?

Ask yourself. Are they being cautions to save there children. Or there ideology?

albin25 likes this.
  5. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

It's all a distraction. It is a real world sideshow of marginal importance, able to lend a fulfilling sense of patriotic purpose to our lives which is mostly dependent upon our own imaginations. And while the public is indulging in the fantasy of a world in which they must be part of an amorphous fight against the terrorist enemy of the moment, the real issues are being dealt with by powerful people who are quite happy to be allowed to make choices without the public’s attention.

Hook686 likes this.
  6. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

Seems like you must have forgotten to cite Gawker as the source of your cut and paste comment: http://gawker.com/terrorism-is-a-sideshow-1748090071

etrain16 and Medic! like this.
  7. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

8. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

"Officials" (whoever that means) are now saying that the message came from "nearer" than Germany (whatever that means). :rolleyes: