JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard. Love your sense of humor! "Advice about shops that won't be condescending to novices" had me rolling on the floor! Oh... wait, were you serious? Picked a bad time to buy a gun my friend, but now is better than later! IF you can find ammo of course! Hmmmm... "Picked a bad time to buy a gun... bad time to buy a gun, feels like I'm wearing it out..." that would make a pretty nifty song! Oh, wait, that's the song "Bad Time to Fall In Love", never mind.

Picked a bad time to buy a gun my friend, but now is better than later! IF you can find ammo of course!
Yeah, I did, didn't I!? :D

I got 100 rounds of .380 Fiocchi JHP with my gun a few weeks back and the other day I found 150 rounds of Browning JHP online at around $0.80 per round - horrible given that the non-pandemic rate seems to be around $0.35 per round for a box of 50, but a lot better than the $2.00 or more (!) per round I was seeing nearly everywhere else (in the few places that had anything in stock at all).

And yes, HP ammo seems non-existent right now. That's not curently a big deal for me, though. I need to practice, practice, practice, so JHP should be good enough.

Welcome aboard. Tough time for gun purchases these days. I think it won't get any better for a while. I also enjoy shooting WW II guns.
Vintage day at the range. A couple springers.
1602585129049.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads