Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Now its imaginary guns & bows

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Jan 17, 2014.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. James 61

James 61 Clark Co Washington Member

I am glad to hear that the boy's suspension has been lifted. When I first heard about this I was outraged by the school's reaction to what Johnny had done. Besides the stupidity of the school the two things that went through my mind was why wasn't the other boy also suspended since he was the instigator and was also "guilty" of violating school policy. Also why was Johnny suspended in the first place since he was actng in self defense.

The more I hear about this stuff the more I think about pulling my daughter out of public schools and sending her to a private school where they teach the truth about this country and don't brainwash the kids with the liberal agenda.

3. U201491

The fact it happened to begin with is sickening !

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Not surprised, just before Valentines Day!! All those cards with Cupid shooting an arrow, you know!! :angry:

5. U201491

That should be interesting.......

6. James 61

I totally agree. I wasn't trying to suggest that either boy should have been suspended. The whole thing is/was preposterous. I was just trying to point out the inconsistent manner that the rules were applied and wonder why that was.

7. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Now, Now, James
    Have you never heard of: "I like you but I don't like you???"
    Besides maybe the kid they suspended was ahead of the rest of the class in his abilities . . . .CAN"T HAVE THAT, YOU KNOW!!!

Sheldon

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  8. James 61

That thought did cross my mind. Anything is possible I guess.

9. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Have we entered the world of Harrison Bergeron? I shudder to think it may be a possibility.

10. U201491

Like the administration, they pick and choose what suits their agenda and disregard common sense.

Same reason they are trying outlaw home schooling. They then lack control and the ability to brainwash..