JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad to hear that the boy's suspension has been lifted. When I first heard about this I was outraged by the school's reaction to what Johnny had done. Besides the stupidity of the school the two things that went through my mind was why wasn't the other boy also suspended since he was the instigator and was also "guilty" of violating school policy. Also why was Johnny suspended in the first place since he was actng in self defense.

The more I hear about this stuff the more I think about pulling my daughter out of public schools and sending her to a private school where they teach the truth about this country and don't brainwash the kids with the liberal agenda.

I am glad to hear that the boy's suspension has been lifted. When I first heard about this I was outraged by the school's reaction to what Johnny had done. Besides the stupidity of the school the two things that went through my mind was why wasn't the other boy also suspended since he was the instigator and was also "guilty" of violating school policy. Also why was Johnny suspended in the first place since he was actng in self defense.

The more I hear about this stuff the more I think about pulling my daughter out of public schools and sending her to a private school where they teach the truth about this country and don't brainwash the kids with the liberal agenda.

The fact it happened to begin with is sickening !

Now, Now, James
Have you never heard of: "I like you but I don't like you???"
Besides maybe the kid they suspended was ahead of the rest of the class in his abilities . . . .CAN"T HAVE THAT, YOU KNOW!!!

Sheldon

I totally agree. I wasn't trying to suggest that either boy should have been suspended. The whole thing is/was preposterous. I was just trying to point out the inconsistent manner that the rules were applied and wonder why that was.

Like the administration, they pick and choose what suits their agenda and disregard common sense.

Same reason they are trying outlaw home schooling. They then lack control and the ability to brainwash..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top