JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just thought I would share this chance to get signed up for the NRA for free. You know you have been meaning to join but just can't justify the extra cost right now. Well if you go to this link and click on the small circle that says yes I want to try a membership, all you do is fill in your info and pick which magazine and you get a free year. Now you don't have an excuse for not joining the fight to help keep your rights.

Mods---Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I figured it would get the most attention in here where everyone seems to be looking.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

If you really think hard about im sure you will figure it out... Plus if you knew anything you would know we have no rights we are all just slaves to our goverment.

I just have trouble supporting an organization that is pro-gun control.....
What sucks is the all the local ranges REQUIRE membership in the NRA in order to join the range. Such a crock...

I just have trouble supporting an organization that is pro-gun control.....
What sucks is the all the local ranges REQUIRE membership in the NRA in order to join the range. Such a crock...

They require it because the ranges are involved extensively with NRA sanctioned competition shooting. There are alot of things to do with membership to a gun range that are entwined with NRA membership. That has been the only thing holding me back from joining my local range. Ive heard some bad things about the NRA and Im not so sure I WANT to join at this point.

Exactly correct. Here is a good article about why the NRA is pro gun-control...
http://keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3250

They require it because the ranges are involved extensively with NRA sanctioned competition shooting. There are alot of things to do with membership to a gun range that are entwined with NRA membership. That has been the only thing holding me back from joining my local range. Ive heard some bad things about the NRA and Im not so sure I WANT to join at this point.

Since this seems to have touched off a debate, I will close this one but hopefully it will stay near the top long enough for those that want to take advantage can do so. I just figured it was a "good thing" and many more would want to sign up than those that want to piss and moan.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top