JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may be that somebody got a steak before the person in front of them. The person in front couldn't understand that a rare steak takes less time to cook.

A cheap steak cooked in my air frier is about as good as anything they make. You just put a tiny slice of butter on it before you serve it if you want it to taste like GC. Want it to taste like Ruth's Criss? Then I use the grill, a better cut of meat, butter and pepper this time. :D I don't really need the parsley.

I've been saying it! People are sick as hell of being locked down, forced to wear masks. Society looks like a bunch of zombies when your out and about. They are sick of a sick old president and low IQ do-nothing cackling hen for a vice president. They're sick of seeing prices for food, fuel and rent continue to rise. They are sick of watching roads, bridges and cities over run with homeless citizens crumbling.

But it is "Golden Corral", so there is THAT.
Golden Corral for steak is something I can't quite wrap my head around

That's a high steaks job!
9AJoxim.gif

I've been to Philly...
.... id's hawd ta unnerstand whut dem loculz iz sayn, evum whun daze NOT wearan uh macs un dare faezzez!
o_O
the real way to tell if someone is actually from Philly is if they frequently use or know the word "JAWN". like..."Did you see that fight at Golden Corral, that jawn was crazy".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top