JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
God love ya Taku. Recenly you've been prolific in your conspiratorial posts. Keep it up. I need the entertainment.

Have you not been following the
Agenda???

Now that is what is a good Alinsky response. Surprised coming from you?
I dont make this stuff up and the mental health issue is the lefts attack front along with anything else they can find.
It would be used in a very subversive way by the left.
They already fear returning vets and will use it to deny gun rights to most of them.
They are again on that push and others in the under table and back room deals.
To say otherwise is like the leftists telling Americans no communists were a threat to the country. That was Alinsky BS then and the denial today is the same tactic. Doesn't work anymore.

So, HIPPA is long been fought for now they will be disbanded. So much for medical records privacy. Before long we will have none!!!
When the British pushed people to the brink they rebelled. This will be the straw that broke the camels back. Get ready people!!!

God love ya Taku. Recenly you've been prolific in your conspiratorial posts. Keep it up. I need the entertainment.

Kev, I have to call you out on this because that's funny coming from you being as you had the same attitude and comments prior to the last presidential elections, with you calling everyone "conspiracy nuts" and "tin foil hat wearers" who said Obama and friends would come after gun rights if reelected. How'd that work out for ya?

Then with all the "alphabet agency scandals" coming to light (you can't EVEN blame Bush for these)... Will you EVER learn?

Myself and plenty others around here remember the things said by you, and the likes of bugeye, direwolf, et-all.

Just... Stop. :rolleyes:

The things branded conspiracy by the left, you can rest assured are based in truth.
They jump when exposed and run for the nearest Alinski manual to try and discredit it. That is a sign you're hitting where it hurts.

McCarthy was 100% correct in his assessments and warnings of the degree of communist influence and infiltration.
That was the first real Alinsky tactic deployment. It worked for them then, but it no longer works.

America has a serious marxist communist infestation, education, government, right down to local politics.

Its becoming a life or death of our nation situation.

It needs FIXING now. The attack has accelerated by them and we must make sure they slam head on into a solid steel wall ! Time is running out.

Organization and commitments are badly needed......................................SOON.

Regretfully, this one isn't a tin foil hat type of thing, this is a real concern.

All you have to do is get the mental health professionals (many of them very liberal anti gun types) to start finding more and more things mental illnesses. Right now, caffeine withdrawal is in the DSM as a mental illness needing treatment. It's in their own best interest to find "new" things to treat, so they will. Gun ownership is a vote away from being a diagnosis...

Kev, I have to call you out on this because that's funny coming from you being as you had the same attitude and comments prior to the last presidential elections, with you calling everyone "conspiracy nuts" and "tin foil hat wearers" who said Obama and friends would come after gun rights if reelected. How'd that work out for ya?

Then with all the "alphabet agency scandals" coming to light (you can't EVEN blame Bush for these)... Will you EVER learn?

Myself and plenty others around here remember the things said by you, and the likes of bugeye, direwolf, et-all.

Just... Stop. :rolleyes:

Had Sandy Hook not happened I believe no anti-gun stuff would've come up. I also believe had Romney been elected he would've been pressured into backing or proposed his own gun control agendas. Despite Sandy Hook it's proved to be a losing issue. But gun control proposals have come up and I've been as outraged as anyone else about them and vocally oppose them as well.

I'm sorry but the constant blaming of Obama for everything, even for stuff that hasn't happened, has become so ridiculous that I just can't take it seriously anymore. And especially so when WND is the cited source. WND is to serious journalism as the National Enquirer is to Pulitzer prize caliber investigative reporting.

Yes, I know, the sky is falling and I'll be sorry when it bonks me on the head someday but until then I'll keep my eye on it and act on the facts accordingly.

You dont have to take obummers stuff serious, but the rest of the nation will. Blindness wont help you.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Don't feel so safe, Stalin was good at declaring his political opponents "mental" and locking them up in "mental health" facilities. Why do you think Ob wants to use "mental health"???? as a criteria

Well then I guess you get to worry too. Now don't you feel all better worrying about something you just pointed out to me that you can't do anything about?

People bring up individual cases to make their point. Such and such had his musket taken away etc. Yet there are well in access of 80 million firearms owners in this country. At the rate the cops and the feds and the doctors and the and the are going it will be 2525 before they make a dent.

Well then I guess you get to worry too. Now don't you feel all better worrying about something you just pointed out to me that you can't do anything about?

We can and will do something about it. Apathy is what got America to the sorry point its at today.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Had Sandy Hook not happened I believe no anti-gun stuff would've come up. I also believe had Romney been elected he would've been pressured into backing or proposed his own gun control agendas. Despite Sandy Hook it's proved to be a losing issue. But gun control proposals have come up and I've been as outraged as anyone else about them and vocally oppose them as well.

I'm sorry but the constant blaming of Obama for everything, even for stuff that hasn't happened, has become so ridiculous that I just can't take it seriously anymore. And especially so when WND is the cited source. WND is to serious journalism as the National Enquirer is to Pulitzer prize caliber investigative reporting.

Yes, I know, the sky is falling and I'll be sorry when it bonks me on the head someday but until then I'll keep my eye on it and act on the facts accordingly.

So the shootings that occurred during his first term like the Gabby Giffords incident weren't horrific enough to get the ball rolling? I think not, he just needed to lay low until he got reelected is all. That is the point of the matter, not Romney being a push-over, not GWB being a villiage idiot, not Carl Rove being... well, Carl Rove.

The fact of the matter is this crap IS happening, and to dismiss it out of hand merely because one "alternative source" a poster used is "sketchy" (according to your sensibilities) is short-sided to say the least.

People bring up individual cases to make their point. Such and such had his musket taken away etc. Yet there are well in access of 80 million firearms owners in this country. At the rate the cops and the feds and the doctors and the and the are going it will be 2525 before they make a dent.

Mark is so old, they will LITTERALY take away his musket... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. ;)

Have you not been following the
Agenda???

Now that is what is a good Alinsky response. Surprised coming from you?
I dont make this stuff up and the mental health issue is the lefts attack front along with anything else they can find.
It would be used in a very subversive way by the left.
They already fear returning vets and will use it to deny gun rights to most of them.
They are again on that push and others in the under table and back room deals.
To say otherwise is like the leftists telling Americans no communists were a threat to the country. That was Alinsky BS then and the denial today is the same tactic. Doesn't work anymore.

He still thinks hippa is going to make medical records secure and private. We really do need a laugh button on here.

We can and will do something about it. Apathy is what got America to the sorry point its at today.

How do you figure considering the contentiousness of the last 3-4 POTUS and Congressional elections? You're confusing apathy with the idea of opposing ideas. Just because everyone doesn't agree with you lock step doesn't make them apathetic.

The fact of the matter is this crap IS happening, and to dismiss it out of hand merely because one "alternative source" a poster used is "sketchy" (according to your sensibilities) is short-sided to say the least.

You believe that the WND should be a primary go to source? It's a source that caters to conspiracy minded folks. That's its niche. But don't mind me because I read in the Enquirer that aliens are running the WND in an effort to plant the seed that what we need is a one galaxy government run by Tom Cruise who is pregnant with Oprah's child whose image was seen clear as day on a Frito chip.

Could you point me towards a case where someone's HIPAA rights were violated in order for other rights to be infringed?

At any rate, as gun owners we can't have our cake and eat it too. We can't argue on the one hand that our rights can't be infringed and nothing can be done to address the mental health issues that I think we can all agree plays a big part in the prominent shootings of the past many years. Yes, the HIPAA issue has to be handled extremely carefully so that rights are not infringed but it's also imperative that folks who have serious mental issues (like those who've perpetrated some of the heinous shootings of late) can be prevented from being able to perpetrate violence on a mass shooting level. I would hope we can all agree on that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top