JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a press release issued today, Dr Bolus, renowned internet troll, said that since the entertainment business has been show to be full of rapists, pedophiles and drug-using whoring delinquents, they should STFU about everything and jump in a pile of burning manure.

:)

Why don't you all GROW up and start acting and talking like good citizens. Doesn't matter what you call them, having weapons with that kind of firepower does NOT have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, freedom or anything related to the constitution.

These weapons only purpose is for shooting bullets as fast as possible. High capacity mags only increases the amount of bullets shot without reloading. Sporting? Target practice? Skill? Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with Sports, Target Practice, Skills, etc. Read it myself. You should try it.

I carry my protection the same as you. I am only trying to point out that these arguments don't make any sense when it comes to defending these type of weapons. We need to take care of ourselves, we don't need these types of weapons to do that.
Well, your argument was nonsense since it implied a false reason for the second opinion. The second amendment was designed to allow citizenry to have military weapons of the day to overthrow the government. Your post was trolling to be frank and downright rude and ignorant of American history.

The NFA is highly unconstitutional.

Also, in the Founders' day, Men o' War, the ICBM's of their day in terms of global power-projection ability, were not only ALLOWED but ENCOURAGED to be privately owned. (Those "Letter of Marque & Reprisal" things, which were still issued in some cases as recently as WWII.)

We need to take care of ourselves, we don't need these types of weapons to do that.

I am so tired of celebrities and others telling me what I do and do not need. The only one who has the right to question what I buy is @CountryGent and he always says go for it anyway. Well, he probably wouldn't okay a $500 lightsaber but I haven't asked for that either. :s0148:

My point is, a need for one person, is not always a need for another. Just because you don't understand, please don't assume there is no need. There is a reason they were made in the first place and why so many people buy them. Ask.

My classroom is a great example. I have four small step-stools and one multi-step step-stool around my room. Subs don't understand why they are there, until they meet me. I need them, others do not. "No one needs a gas guzzling SUV." Well, I need one to get up my 1/2 mile driveway in the winter, the car kept bottoming out. I need an AR, because it is lighter and easier for me to safely use than the shotguns. "No one needs a high capacity magazine," and they can tell me how many shots I will need for every situation I am in? I need "high capacity" magazines, because I have limited time at the range and I want to use it for target practice, not reloading. I also need high capacity magazines, because it extends the grip so that my 6 ft hubby can use my guns comfortably as well.

One thing I will say is that you original supposition is incorrect. Machine guns and the like are made for "shooting as fast as possible," not "these weapons." Machine guns are very expensive, very regulated and take forever to get approved by the government. There are people who have created life and given birth in the time it has taken to "get approved." Do some research and you will find the full automatic guns used in crimes since the law took effect in the 1930's were not the ones duly registered by law abiding citizens.

Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

P.S. Not all of us on here are men. The fastest growing gun population is female.

P.P.S You should finish your sentences before submitting on news articles, but that is just the teacher in me. Incomplete work is very annoying. (Layt1001 commented on the OP article)

I am so tired of celebrities and others telling me what I do and do not need. The only one who has the right to question what I buy is @CountryGent and he always says go for it anyway. Well, he probably wouldn't okay a $500 lightsaber but I haven't asked for that either. :s0148:

My point is, a need for one person, is not always a need for another. Just because you don't understand, please don't assume there is no need. There is a reason they were made in the first place and why so many people buy them. Ask.

My classroom is a great example. I have four small step-stools and one multi-step step-stool around my room. Subs don't understand why they are there, until they meet me. I need them, others do not. "No one needs a gas guzzling SUV." Well, I need one to get up my 1/2 mile driveway in the winter, the car kept bottoming out. I need an AR, because it is lighter and easier for me to safely use than the shotguns. "No one needs a high capacity magazine," and they can tell me how many shots I will need for every situation I am in? I need "high capacity" magazines, because I have limited time at the range and I want to use it for target practice, not reloading. I also need high capacity magazines, because it extends the grip so that my 6 ft hubby can use my guns comfortably as well.

One thing I will say is that you original supposition is incorrect. Machine guns and the like are made for "shooting as fast as possible," not "these weapons." Machine guns are very expensive, very regulated and take forever to get approved by the government. There are people who have created life and given birth in the time it has taken to "get approved." Do some research and you will find the full automatic guns used in crimes since the law took effect in the 1930's were not the ones duly registered by law abiding citizens.

P.S. Not all of us on here are men. The fastest growing gun population is female.

P.P.S You should finish your sentences before submitting on news articles, but that is just the teacher in me. Incomplete work is very annoying. (Layt1001 commented on the OP article)

Post of the year goes to....:s0166:

Well, he probably wouldn't okay a $500 lightsaber but I haven't asked for that either. :s0148:

Depends. A real one? Money well spent! :D

My point is, a need for one person, is not always a need for another.

Indeed. That is why I can't take anyone seriously who wants to dictate "need" to their fellow citizens in a free society.

Nice catch ....

WXSXcTT.png
(Derp)

Everything about his posts says, well, a word starting with "T" that rhymes with "roll". ;)

Now now, don't go confusing Butthurt Little Leftrolls with facts when their minds are made up...
"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Post of the Year nomination, seconded!

The choice of firearm should be personal .... after all if a gun does not fit how, what and where you shoot , it does you no good.

As for the 2nd Amendment , It was written to mean that a citizen should be able to own arms equal to what the military considers "small arms".
As long as you are a law abiding citizen , one should be able to own whatever firearm you want without providing a "need or reason".

A better question than the tired old statement of : "The Founding Fathers did not foresee AR15's and the like"...Is :

Would the Founding Fathers want us a citizens and our society of today have the same rights and responsibilities that go with said rights as they intended , back when they drafted the Bill of Rights?
Would they approve of what we , as a nation or society have become?

These two questions carry more "weight" in my mind over the question , of what someone from the 1780's-90's might think of a AR15.
Andy

I carry my protection the same as you. I am only trying to point out that these arguments don't make any sense when it comes to defending these type of weapons. We need to take care of ourselves, we don't need these types of weapons to do that.

So when our Fore Fathers spoke of a Citizenry that put down a tyrannical Government of which they were familiar, do you just dismiss it as folly? Curious.

Like the bruce springsteen, dixichicks, tom cruse and many others; once they decide to go political over entertainment, they are removed from my albums. I no longer buy their products, listen to them or watch them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top