JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never followed the Country music genre, so, though I've heard these names before, I am unfamiliar with their work. However, there are plenty of vacuous celeb types that think I care about their anti-freedom opinions. Anyone who is hostile to my rights is not someone I am going to listen to and that goes doubly so if it is from some pop culture moron.

Why don't you all GROW up and start acting and talking like good citizens. Doesn't matter what you call them, having weapons with that kind of firepower does NOT have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, freedom or anything related to the constitution.

These weapons only purpose is for shooting bullets as fast as possible. High capacity mags only increases the amount of bullets shot without reloading. Sporting? Target practice? Skill? Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

Wow! Please go back to where ever you came from. You are not welcome here. :s0064:

RKBA

We all may not agree with the new member Layton... and I did not like or agree with his comments but...
We are a welcoming forum and everyone here needs to be heard ... Respectfully.

So lets all keep our comments respectful even if we disagree.
Thank you all,
Andy

Why don't you all GROW up and start acting and talking like good citizens. Doesn't matter what you call them, having weapons with that kind of firepower does NOT have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, freedom or anything related to the constitution.

These weapons only purpose is for shooting bullets as fast as possible. High capacity mags only increases the amount of bullets shot without reloading. Sporting? Target practice? Skill? Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

In this case the firearms were used a weapons to assualt innocent people. Doesn't matter if it was a gun or a vehicle used to assault people.

As far as firearms abuse the left has been very quiet when it comes to light government is failing to follow it's own laws, as with the Texas shooter.

Layton you fail to acknowledge laws are to punish. If the bad guy doesn't intend to be alive for a trial, the law is moot. In the meantime Layton, feel free to wait for government protection as in Florida, Portland, Texas, Vegas, San Bernardino, ect. Wait as long as you like. I will take as many measures of self protection as I see fit. Regardless if you think it's grown-up or not.

Last Edited:
In this case the firearms were used a weapons to assualt innocent people. Doesn't matter if it was a gun or a vehicle used to assault people.

As far as firearms abuse the left has been very quiet when it comes to light government is failing to follow it's own laws, as with the Texas shooter.

Layton you fail to acknowledge laws are to punish. If the bad guy doesn't intend to be alive for a trial, the law in moot. In the meantime Layton, feel free to wait for government protection as in Florida, Portland, Texas, Vegas, San Bernardino, ect. Wait as long as you like. I will take as many measures of self protection as I see fit. Regardless if you think it's grown-up or not.
I carry my protection the same as you. I am only trying to point out that these arguments don't make any sense when it comes to defending these type of weapons. We need to take care of ourselves, we don't need these types of weapons to do that.

I carry my protection the same as you. I am only trying to point out that these arguments don't make any sense when it comes to defending these type of weapons. We need to take care of ourselves, we don't need these types of weapons to do that.

What if the enemy has one of them?

Folks I understand that feelings around and about guns are very high and personal.
Remember to keep it cool when responding and no personal attacks or thread crapping...
Thank you,
Andy

I compete with mine, hunt with them, have one on stand by for home defense, and will be carrying one on certain SAR missions as soon as I qualify, so I use them for lots of other things besides shooting as many bullets as I can as fast as possible.

If you look at the tyranny the framers of the Constitution just got through defeating with weapons that were military type weapons of the time, and if you consider that the first shots of the Revolutionary war were fired as a direct result of raids to confiscate those military type firearms, you have to conclude that the Second Amendment was precisely written to protect the citizenry's ability to possess military style weapons, should preserving liberty and defeating tyranny ever become necessary again.

yeah.im not a gamblin man but, to those who say o we dont need those,the founding fathers werent talking about AR15s or any semi auto weapon for self defense. ok ya, im sure they werent when they were holding their black powder rifles but, i am willing to bet the founding fathers werent thinking about type writers or keyboards when they wrote the 1st ammendment with a quill and ink either. so, does it need to be revised too? im just saying. with silly logic like this, i wonder.

cant blame the gun.

maybe we should all travel by horse again instead of make cars available for INSANE people to go plowing thru crowds of innocent people

Last Edited:

They seem to come in handy for Stephen Willeford, Zach Peters, a whole bunch of Koreans during the 1992 LA/Rodney King riots and the list goes on. You can not say if a weapon like an AR/AK is needed, you do not know that.

These mass shootings are crimes I had nothing to do with nor facilitated and therefore should not be accountable for. We live in a nation of 330 million and we just had another one. I had nothing to do with that either. California has some of the most restrictive laws and what did they do? Nothing. Same for Chicago. Nothing.

They seem to come in handy for Stephen Willeford, Zach Peters, a whole bunch of Koreans during the 1992 LA/Rodney King riots and the list goes on. You can not say if a weapon like an AR/AK is needed, you do not know that.

These mass shootings are crimes I had nothing to do with nor facilitated and therefore should not be accountable for. We live in a nation of 330 million and we just had another one. I had nothing to do with that either. California has some of the most restrictive laws and what did they do? Nothing. Same for Chicago. Nothing.
:s0101:

59 that won't ever buy another ticket to a country music show and 527 that may choose safer ways to get their entertainment.

Sounds like a business decision. Same as getting into bed with "NRA Country" was.

The purpose of the NFA was to create a tax trap to prosecute tax evasion in the absence of cooperative witnesses or evidence. Possession of the items was easy to prove. It was a lot harder to prove what the items were used for. Instead, just check for tax compliance and voila, you have PC to arrest and charge.
Precisely, it's always the money--the Eliot Ness strategy to bring down Capone gone systematic against anyone The Powers That Be decide to turn their crosshairs on.

As Stalin said, "show me the man and I'll show you the crime." The whole incomprehensible Byzantine three-felonies-a-day-without-ever-knowing-it legal code only makes it even easier...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top