JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done. Went up a size this time as my last one was pretty snug. Also got the lighter gray for a 90% cotton blend. That stretchy 50% poly stuff in the darker colors feels creepy to me.

Eventually :)

These are actually made to order by Amazon, meaning we can offer most size and color options without investing in the inventory ourselves. In the future we'll likely setup our own shop and go with a company (or companies) which can do the same thing but offer a wider variety of items (hats, mugs, decals, etc).
Matt Canicker? The guy from demolition ranch, might be a good future partner... I think his company is called Bunker Branding.
He does hats too!
;)

The Amazon pages I visited did not have size,color or pricing information.

Thanks for your interest!

Unfortunately, Amazon has suspended their Merch program due to Covid 19. It should resume once we're past this, but no telling when that might be :(

You bet! Years ago I had a bunch of t-shirts printed up. One of these days I'm going to dig them out of storage and come up with some fun contests to get them out to our members :)

Thank you to those of you who reported that the links haven't been working on mobile, they should be fixed now! :s0155:

I'm happy to announce that we finally have tall sizes available! You'll find them and much more in our new store.

If you don't see what you're looking for please message me and I'll see if I can make it happen :s0155:

I'm happy to announce that we finally have tall sizes available! You'll find them and much more in our new store.

If you don't see what you're looking for please message me and I'll see if I can make it happen :s0155:

Went to the site and you can't select items on the premium tank for example beyond XL. Is that because it hasn't populated the size yet? Premium shirts go up in sizes...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top