JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like this?

nwfa_t_mock.png

Yeah, and, ah, i see they give the printable/usable area, good, shove it right up against that upper border, that'll do it. If you don't, it ends up under the chest line and looks funny when it's a 'pocket logo'.

Yeah, well, I bet you don't get the entertainment of watching meth heads out your front window huh? Didn't think so :p

Oh hell no, I live way out in the woods... But on a serious note, even in this little town we have our share of imported crack heads and bused in bums from Sea/Tac...:eek:

But I did buy a shirt...:D

Just got done submitting a few new items. As soon as they're approved I'll update the first post with links :)

@Joe Link are there any 4X extra fat sweat shirts in our future? :D

Good question! You could probably wear a normal sweater if you weren't 10 feet tall :p

Honestly though, Amazon decides which products they offer for their merch program. I've been asking about both tall items and larger items for quite some time now :)

Perfect, shame the demo pics make them look tall and skinny ;)

Just gonna decide on the colour and get one ordered, thanks.

You bet! I think we're just waiting on the small logo hoodie. Eventually I'll add a large logo sweatshirt as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top