JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2AFFFD83-ECB7-414F-BA94-AEF3D412B932.jpeg

:s0069:

Nice! Be sure to keep us updated on whatever you build :)

So I ended up gifting this to a father of a young man (still in high school) that has been shooting Speed Steel with @Meridian7750, @Sig sour, @Bubblegum Pile and I. He's a good a kid and we have enjoyed having him shoot with us. I wanted to do something for him and thought why not a NWFA lower? Hopefully his dad and him can figure out a build and build it together....:)

So I ended up gifting this to a father of a young man (still in high school) that has been shooting Speed Steel with @Meridian7750, @Sig sour, @Bubblegum Pile and I. He's a good a kid and we have enjoyed having him shoot with us. I wanted to do something for him and thought why not a NWFA lower? Hopefully his dad and him can figure out a build and build it together....:)
Hopefully they join the site and earn it, too. :p :)

When you buy a .308 lower and have it engraved. :)

So @NWCustomFirearms how does this work with the new rules? Can an OR resident still come up and grab one and walk out the door considering they are just a lower or..?
Even before the new laws an OR resident could not come to wa and buy a lower without it getting shipped to an OR dealer.

You can still buy one but we would have to ship it to an OR dealer just as before.

Even before the new laws an OR resident could not come to wa and buy a lower without it getting shipped to an OR dealer.

You can still buy one but we would have to ship it to an OR dealer just as before.
Ah, I wasn't aware how it all worked.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews